Usmarshals.gov

Usmarshals.gov has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Usmarshals.gov?

“False accusations”

Sabrina C.
10/4/20

They really do lie on the inmates. I do not have proof yet but once I receive it I will show. But that's not right they are messing with someone's life tryin to put him away for years on nothing but lies. It's crazy. Just saying make sure if every get picked up my us Marshalls or under cover cops. They lie 100 percent. And I know we will win cause it's all false.

sabrinac140
October 4th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Usmarshals.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Usmarshals.gov?

Have a question about Usmarshals.gov?