U.S ImmigrationForms

U.S ImmigrationForms has a consumer rating of 3.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. U.S ImmigrationForms ranks 62nd among Immigration sites.

How would you rate U.S ImmigrationForms?

“Templates to write the USCIS”

Ritas C.
5/22/20

I have lived in the USA for many years as a resident. When it came time to apply for citizenship I found it to be a very complicated procedure because you have to prepare many documents. Among them, you need to write the USCIS. www.us-onlineimmigration.orgoffers you templates and cover letters for the USCIS; this helped me a lot and took a weight off me. Also, with the online application service everything is done much faster and they take care of everything!

“Looks like fake site”

Karthi M.
3/15/20

I was thinking this is government site and trying to pay but my bank declined my transactions. Not sure this site is good or bad. Not sure will they use my card details anywhere else.

ritasc
May 22nd, 2020

karthim1
March 15th, 2020

zaineba
December 6th, 2020

When you do a Google search for USCIS, this is the first site that pops up. Is very deceiving since it looks like the original. Before you know it, they are charging you $195 to proceed and you assume that these are government application fees. NOT SO! It is just to file your application NOT to process it. The government website does NOT charge this fee! Again, they should INDICATE that this is NOT the government website but they are quick to take your money before you have time to learn anything!

armstrongh2
April 16th, 2020

After a couple of years waiting to be able to obtain my citizenship finally, I had to take a final test. I was very nervous, but I found examples of the Citizenship test questions on this website.

kerriey2
May 30th, 2020

I share with you the experience I had with this website since I know that many of us find it hard to trust in online services. But I had a very positive experience with the renewal of my green card, the customer service people were helping me and I also received step by step guides on how to do the application. We need to trust the technologies more because they help a lot.

robertg1480
May 27th, 2020

I urgently needed a letter for USCIS and I did not expect to get templates to make the letter of introduction in order to obtain my nationality, actually, they saved me from a rush with their templates. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the U.S ImmigrationForms staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about U.S ImmigrationForms?

Have a question about U.S ImmigrationForms?