Review of U.S. Elite Gear

Tel: +1-973-310-3650
customerservice@us-elitegear.com

craigg104
10/1/18

Ordered and promptly received notification. Products arrived in a very timely manner. I will definitely be placing additional orders in the future from US-Elite Gear.

timc298
9/25/18

I was looking for Multicam hardshell pants for field use and thankfully stumbled upon US Elite clearing out their old gen Alpha LT pants.

Amazing quality as expected and shipping was quick and painless.

roberts1529
9/21/18

Excellent service, exceptional equipment, great prices! Found some items here that were sold out elsewhere. US elite gear is one stop shopping for the finest equipment used by the worlds best.

dennisf129
9/5/18

The website was easy to use and secure payment system. Received regular emails from US Elite gear with the process of the item .Overall, Effective and professional service.

russellp65
9/4/18

Fast shipping and the Salomon shoes were better than I expected. No more REI or $#*!s, I will only buy from U.S. Elite!

stevek284
8/6/18

This is a great company that really cares about its customers and the community. Only sell the best gear, at good prices, with the best service. Keep it up!!

arthurr82
7/24/18

Shop offers good equipment. I am expecting a bit better contact and cheaper delivery. No return for sale products :-(

edgarc47
7/12/18

Great work. Speedy delivery even though Im overseas. Thanks a bunch! Your customer service is awesome and love the variety.

chrisj310
7/9/18

All Around Mega Uber Omega Awesomeness. Great website, navigation, checkout, etc. REALLY, REALLY fast shipping.

ryanp166
7/8/18

I bought a knife. They shipped a knife. A knife was delivered. Yay. I need 100 characters, so always remember to check your car's tire pressures before a long trip.

kevinl340
7/6/18

If my son shops here (or asks his dad to) then you know its a good bet - I appreciate the service and quality of the gear. Thank you on behalf of my boy!

juliot14
7/5/18

Very easy to find what you need. Good discount on great brands. Good customer service. Helps with all your needs

fredd77
6/25/18

Right color on the box But the boots were the wrong color.......!!!!!!! Someone should check the box before shipping it off.............................

jacobt69
6/25/18

Ordered a size too small. When I called the customer service rep was extreamly helpful and helped me get the right size shipped the same week. Although the boots still dont fit that great they are the size I needed and I believe its the boot style. Too late to return now that Ive worn them so, to the cobbler I go! Thanks again!

rogelios12
6/13/18

My over all buying experience with U.S. Elite Gear was great. The customer representatives helped me with any questions and doubts that had on the product I purchased. My order was processed immediately and the shipping was fast.

jd255
6/11/18

I Love the Salomon Brand and have used two different pairs for operations. They have exceeded my expectations!

nikomab2
6/11/18

Happy in all aspects, price, product, and shipping speed. Highly recommend. Will do business again. Thank you.

elib39
6/11/18

Extremely fast shipping, great prices and fantastic customer service! Had a coupon code that would not work, contacted the company, and they gave me a better coupon for my troubles!!!! Amazing!

brians629
6/9/18

OR Camo Running hat is great aND keeps you cool in the summer. Would highly recommend. The SPF 50 is also a nice feature and the washability.

robd122
6/7/18

I ordered my boots on a Thursday night and received them that following Saturday. Very pleased with the shipping and the boots.

guyc48
6/4/18

My pants came on time in 6 days towards my APO address and the box was not damaged. The Magpul reflex pants came in the exact size and color through the Magpul as stated. I ordered the size 30x30 which fit as a size 32; right on ! I will continue to support veteran owned business from a fellow veteran.

scottk194
6/1/18

So far, the gear I have ordered has met or exceeded my expectations and customer service has been excellent.

courtnayr1
5/26/18

Dealing with US-Elitegear has been awesome. The best products at great prices all in one place. And the customer service is amazing. I guess I shouldnt be surprised with a veteran-owned operation...but its rare to find this type of quality and service these days.

jime95
5/14/18

Great customer service and fast shipping. The Solomon boots are great fit, durable and my new go to boot for everyday wear. Ill be back.

laural242
5/6/18

USElite-Gear is hands down one of the best equipment supply house out there. The customer service is unprecedented and bar none. I have received the most love from them than any other supply company on the web. Thank you very much USElite! Love you guys,

Questions? Get answers from the U.S. Elite Gear staff and other customers.

U.S. Elite Gear?