Review of U.S. Elite Gear

customerservice@us-elitegear.com

genee27
Gene E.

Kim's awesome, a pleasure to do business with. The Maxx Tactical boot
6" is a great product - just ordered my 3rd pair.

davide410
David E.
2/12/19

I won 3rd place gear for the range in September. I had the misfortune of working with Charity Gerkie who proptly forgot all about me. I was then on and off in contact with her until the end of Oct first of Nov when all correspondence stopped. I emailed her several times with no response. I then reached out to customer service and spoke to the manager Ed and another gentleman whos name escapes me as well as Ashley Though I could be wrong there. They were wonderfully helpful going as far as sending additional items as an apology for Charitys lack of contact. It seemed one excuse after another as to the delay. The items finally shipped and I thought all was well with the world except they were sent to my old address that I no longer live at. I verified 2 times with customer service and the apology packed came to my new address but I can only assume that as a last insult Charity did not verify my new address that I had provided to her and sent the package out. Though I have not recieved the items yet and was quite pleased with some of the items I have received to date I can positively say I will not do business with US Elite in the future. Either Charity is over worked or her level of care for even the smallest amout of your sales is unacceptable.

jesses133
Jesse S.
2/12/19

Smooth and precise. Had ordered the same boots from opticsplanet.com and it was a hassle in which they canceled my order without consent saying they did not have it in stock any longer. Hands down worth the extra $7 going through you guys. Thank you

anonymousm343
anonymous M.
2/8/19

Excellent customer service. Had to return a package and the team got the right one back on the road in a few days.

travisl57
Travis L.
2/6/19

Always a seemless process dealing with US Elite.Great gear at great prices.Nothing else needs to be said.

brians733
Brian S.
2/4/19

Great price and love this jacket. I just ordered the large but it is a little roomie still and I would like a snugger fit so I hope the medium is just perfect and not to small. The sizing between the Atom Leaf version and the Atom Civilian version is a little different. Overall great experience so far and one of my favorite websites.

berts37
Bert S.
2/2/19

Great gear, good website, very easy to use and up front on what’s available and what wasn’t.

wilmerd8
wilmer d.
2/1/19

I look forward to acquiring more of your merchandise,
Respectfully ,
Thank you for your service.

makanar
Makana R.
2/1/19

Ed was awesome in locating me 1 in the warehouse, as it showed on the web site it was sold out, but messaged ur Instagram account & everything was amazing. Thank you all.

anonymoust298
anonymous T.
1/31/19

Kim was extremely helpful with a backordered product. Thank you, and we’ll be doing business in the future!

seanm449
Sean M.
1/29/19

pretty good. would like to read more product reviews (couldn't do this with the other outdoor research bacalava I was looking at). would like to see more details about fabric (I'm pretty interested in tech specs)

brendanj6
Brendan J.
1/21/19

Great customer service. Best prices by far. Lightning fast shipping. I'm very impressed with this business and I plan on doing much more.

chrisd549
Chris D.
1/18/19

US Elite has always been my go to place for the best gear. Your customer service is the best. Thank you very much and keep being great!

richards899
richard s.
1/12/19

So far so good. If the order processes and ships as your site suggested, I'll pass your info on to all my Alaska State Trooper buddies.

matthewv60
Matthew V.
1/11/19

Price and shipping was great. Item description was inaccurate as gloves are too bulky to be used for tactical applications. I would like to return them, but unfortunately took them out of the packaging. Any assistance would be appreciated.

michaelg1101
Michael G.
1/10/19

Website extremely easy to use. Kim (customer service) was extremely helpful and quick in establishing a LE account.

timw297
Tim W.
1/2/19

I'm happy with the price and item however the Free Shipping code would not work so it cost me another $ 5.99

erics555
Eric S.
1/2/19

Always great products, pricing, and service. When we put it in the line, they provide the products that have our backs.

anonymousn254
anonymous N.
1/1/19

Made a mistake on my order, I sent an email and got it promptly fixed! Thought it would have caused more of a problem, but they fixed my mistake fast and without any grief!!!!

So far, I’ve had great service with all my orders and will continue to use US elite gear for my preferred store!

jasonc532
Jason C.
12/31/18

U.S. Elite is my new go to! I practically live in Afghanistan and they come through where so many others fall short. Especially on shipping to APO! Thanks! So long GovX!

williama154
William A.
12/21/18

According to the website, shipping should be three to six days. Tracking shows it has been sitting in New Jersey for 4 days without movement or advancing.

anonymousp287
anonymous P.
12/20/18

love the discount on LEAF, I clicked the link for free shipping but it was never applied at checkout.

andrewf198
Andrew F.
12/19/18

Been waiting for the gray Salomon Forces to available for a little bit. I was emailed as soon as they were available and ordered within minutes from my phone.

keishas20
Keisha S.
12/15/18

The site is easy to navigate. Found exactly what I needed. Thank you for a smooth and seamless transaction.

robertp751
Robert p.
12/15/18

Great deals from US Elite act fast I waited a few hours trying to order by phone and missed a coupl of great deals. Merry Christmas everybody!!

Questions? Get answers from the U.S. Elite Gear staff and other customers.

U.S. Elite Gear?