UriDoc

UriDoc has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UriDoc also ranks 45th among Alternative Medicine sites.

How would you rate UriDoc?

“Now we can pee outside just like the guys”

jasika a.
12/19/15

I don't write many reviews but this deserves a good one. I plan to use it hiking but so far just tried one out in my own bathroom. It works very well and no mess.

jasikaa
December 19th, 2015
andys90
December 28th, 2015
I love this product... It works great. comfortable and easy. Great, i am buying another one.

Questions? Get answers from the UriDoc staff and other customers.

Uridoc - improves urination! Help relieve urinary hesitancy, urinary retention and Nocturia

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UriDoc?

Have a question about UriDoc?