Review of UrbanLoftArt

Tel: 1-888-601-0010

susanac15
Susana C.
1/8/19

You have a great selection of vintage posters and the sale made ordering the largest size possible very economical.

ellenb89
Ellen B.
12/31/18

I love Urban Loft! This is my second order. I am a huge Karla Gerard fan, and this website allows me to customize my choices...there are so many options!

carmenc80
Carmen C.
12/17/18

These are just prints on heavy paper, expected something of more substance, or of canvas quality or mounted on a wood fram.

educationalp
Educational P.
12/13/18

This is the second time I’ve purchased from you; the first order of 6 customized paintings were absolutely breath-taking!

bridgets48
BRIDGET S.
12/12/18

Ease of purchase, timely delivery and customer service follow up are three reasons I would choose to shop with UrbanLoft Art in the future. Thank you.

janeth132
Janet H.
12/7/18

ordering was quick and easy. Ability to choose frame and glass was very easy as they show a picture of each option so you can get an idea of what the finished product will look like.

garyc218
Gary C.
12/5/18

I don't like the type of hanging hardware that was installed on the back of the frames. I would have preferred a wire on the back and had assumed that was the default. Otherwise, I'm please with the pictures I ordered.

theresep8
Therese P.
12/2/18

This is my second purchase from you - I love how I can customize my print exactly the way I want it.

lindam312
Linda M.
11/29/18

Marvelous workmanship .. I was going to hang my framed print in my home office but it's quite lovely and dramatic so I chose to place it in our living room instead. We had guests for Thanksgiving dinner and all of them remarked on the print and were very complementary.

pamelav38
Pamela V.
11/29/18

This website is extremely user friendly. A total awesome Art search experience. I will be a customer very soon again.

arielt15
Ariel T.
11/21/18

Your search feature could use improvement. You should have a category of "asian art" and further be able to break down "japanese art" and Japanese art into separate subject matter, such as animals, plants, people etc.

deborahr123
Deborah R.
11/21/18

I just love the clearance prices and the quality of the pictures that your web site offers. I have bought several pictures before and matched them with cute frames and I get so many compliments from family and friends. I will continue buying from your website and tell all my family and friends about UrbanloftArt.

katieh115
Katie H.
11/20/18

Nice selection of prints, reasonable prices, will be excited to see the quality of the prints when they arrive.

kathleenw140
Kathleen W.
11/19/18

This is my 4th Urban Loft Order. All have been highly satisfactory and the prices are reasonable. Great care is taken in their shipping.

freddyb20
Freddy B.
11/15/18

Cool posters. Just wish that they had more batman ones, especially the ones from the the dark knight trilogy

sophieg23
Sophie G.
11/12/18

Ienjoyed the site, products, prices and ease of use. I only can't say if I would recommend it OR buy again until I receive the order.

beverlym143
Beverly M.
11/10/18

I won't know if I'm happy and satisfied until I get the actual picture/in frame with non glare glass, so hard to rate "before" total experience is complete. Unfair to rate before hand. Site was easy to use however

carriet44
CARRIE T.
11/9/18

this is my first shopping with you all and now that I have your web site I will be ordering I just type in last super your web site pop up.

lindad274
Linda D.
11/3/18

This is the second time I bought from you . I got the two pictures to go with the one I got for my daughters mothers day gift this year . Now she will have the set of three by this artist . She truly loves the first one . She is a new mother and these will always remind her of my love for her .

dawned2
Dawne D.
10/31/18

your pictures loaded well. I was shopping for the same thing on overstock and it was a terrible experience. also found a few of the same items there for more money, so thanks

elainh
Elain H.
10/29/18

I ordered these prints after seeing them in my doctor's office. Shopping is easiest ever. Will order again.

joannes190
Joanne S.
10/29/18

Do you have or could you get for me a picture of a rooster with glasses on painted on a bright red background? Size 24x24 or there about.

robertv118
Robert V.
10/27/18

You have what I wanted at a very good price. I had been looking for the one Manet for quite some time

bonnien26
Bonnie N.
10/26/18

I was disappointed in the delivery time. I ordered the item 10/8. Did not hear anything until I Emailed on 10/25. I did get a prompt response and the item was delivered within 48 hours. The other issue was that there was not a bar or anything on the back of the canvas to hang the picture. Odd. Especially since it states that each canvas has a bar.

laurap199
Laura P.
10/23/18

Very impressed with my pictures as well as the delivery considering it was right after Hurricane Michael, I was amazed when they arrived just a few days after the storm.

Questions? Get answers from the UrbanLoftArt staff and other customers.

UrbanLoftArt?