UrbanJewelry.net

UrbanJewelry.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UrbanJewelry.net also ranks 85th among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate UrbanJewelry.net?

“Good and fast shipping response then I will buy again...”

Joe L.
5/22/14

Good and fast shipping response then I will buy again from this seller when I need to buy bracelet for my brothers. I like their free shipping option valid until now. I have bought necklace for my own with good item as described on website. Looks like they have provide quality items for buyers.

joel447
May 22nd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the UrbanJewelry.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UrbanJewelry.net?

Have a question about UrbanJewelry.net?