UniversityCustoms reviews

1 Review From Our Community

codyb32
9/21/15

I recently purchased a custom printed flag from Universitycustoms.com. I was overall pleased with the product I received in the mail. If you plan on hanging this flag from the wall in your apartment, here are a few basic criteria to be concerned with before you purchase. You're going to want a durable material that won't stretch once hung. SolarMax Nylon is a durable material that won't stretch when hung indoors or outdoors, and can handle being placed in the sun. SolarMax Nylon can also be washed without the colors and design fading away. Your last criteria before purchase may be the size and price of the flag. If you do not want to spend more than $40 to get a custom printed flag that would be 3'x5' it is best to look at many different options.
Upon ordering the flag the UniversityCustoms.com claimed that they used SolarMax Nylon in their products and had no problem being hung from a wall indoors, or a flag pole outside. The product would come in my preferred 3'x5' size and within my price range. The only down side to this product is the time it takes for the product to be produced and shipped, about three weeks. But when I finally received the flag in the mail I was quite satisfied with the way the product turned out, and I understood why the process took as long as it did. The colors were bold and even throughout. The printed lines were straight, neat and smooth. The picturing was done immaculately. The product was made of SolarMax Nylon, meaning that it can handle the sun and weather outdoors, and it can be washed and ironed to get dirt and wrinkles out.
I have hung my custom print flag on the wall since receiving it in the mail and it looks great. If you need a flag for indoor or outdoor decoration, Universitycustoms.com does a great job for a competitive price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to add a custom touch to a flag for their apartment or home.

Questions? Get answers from the UniversityCustoms staff and other customers.

UniversityCustoms?