Universal Engineering Inc.

Universal Engineering Inc. has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Universal Engineering Inc.

How would you rate Universal Engineering Inc.?

“"Universal Engineering is one of the finest structural...”

George C.
8/29/14

"Universal Engineering is one of the finest structural engineering firm in US. They were dedicated towards their work. I expected my work to take a bit time, but I was surprised by their service and time taken to complete the work. My building inspection report was ready on time. They are the firm with nominal prices and extraordinary customer service. Keep up the good work."

georgec68
August 29th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Universal Engineering Inc. staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Universal Engineering Inc.?

Have a question about Universal Engineering Inc.?