UniversalApplianceParts reviews

Tel: +1-877-363-8648
sales@universalapplianceparts.com

stephw12
11/13/16

This was the cheapest price I found on the part that I needed. I think I saved around $10-15 and maybe even $20+ if I bought from the manufacturer. The replacement part fits as expected!

jennym62
8/2/16

Worst experience ever. I'd give it a 0 if it was an option. I paid extra to have my dryer part delivered in 2 days and a week and a half later....Still no part. It is difficult to get someone on the phone and when I finally did, they said that they never processed the order. When I asked to have the shipping refunded, they refunded and cancelled my entire order.... Which I wouldn't have known unless I called back the next day to check on the status. I ended up ordering elsewhere. Don't buy from here. Ever.

davidb167
11/1/13

They do not keep you informed about the status of your order. They do not respond to your emails. They do not even follow what they say they will do on there website, like promptly letting you know that the item is out of stock and responding to e mails.

Questions? Get answers from the UniversalApplianceParts staff and other customers.

UniversalApplianceParts?