Unique Greek Store

Unique Greek Store has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Unique Greek Store ranks 136th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Unique Greek Store?

“Alpha Phi Alpha Paraphernalia”

Marinda H.
3/14/20

I must say their service is incredible. I had a very good experience and I cherished every bit of it. The client service was second to none and I vouch for these guys for any company!

“Beware a scam”

Mor S.
6/29/20

Took my money and never received item. When I reach out via email someone always say they will look into it and nothing. They have multiple complaints with the BBB. Stay away!

marindah5
March 14th, 2020

mors2
June 29th, 2020

williamk694
March 14th, 2020

The Unique Greek shop is an online website which offers exclusive apparels and accessories for their sororities. The business has been opened up in 2015 with a group who had in recent times graduated. It is the completely unique store offering innovative and their vibrant products.

walterd57
December 11th, 2018

Wow I must say that the review platform that these guys have is amazing. I went from a 2 star to a 4 star very quickly and on top of that I am starting to get better traffic from my website. The customer service was second to none and I recommend these guys for any business!

Questions? Get answers from the Unique Greek Store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Unique Greek Store?

Have a question about Unique Greek Store?