UnderJerseys.ru

UnderJerseys.ru has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UnderJerseys.ru also ranks 18th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

How would you rate UnderJerseys.ru?

“happy and satisfied.”

Bob M.
8/7/18

I am very happy and satisfied with your Jersey. it is very high in quality fabric. service is too good.

bobm426
August 7th, 2018
anny52
July 17th, 2017
Last month, i bought one NFl jersey on the site .I think it's high quality and inexperience.and their service is also good.
shaneb28
October 25th, 2015
I have ordered from here in the past and have nothing but good to say about Nacy and her willingness to make sure you are satisfied w/ the order. The jerseys are top notch and are of high quality. Be sure to check sizes and you will be happy w/ the fit!
lebeauc
July 1st, 2015
the second order arrived today, i just opened them, it is great. i will look at sale.
mariselav
October 25th, 2015
I am very happy and satisfied with your Jersey very high quality and I have bought from you for over a time know and I still continue to purchase I love it love it absolutely love it:)

Absolute 5 star experience.Lucy was very patient and helpful as we had some issues with my credit card company. But we got them worked out with her help.she's really on top of things and responded right away to my emails.

By Joey Q.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the UnderJerseys.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnderJerseys.ru?

Have a question about UnderJerseys.ru?