UnboxingJerseys.ru

UnboxingJerseys.ru has a consumer rating of 4.35 stars from 52 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with UnboxingJerseys.ru most frequently mention customer service, good quality and super bowl. UnboxingJerseys.ru ranks 5th among Jersey sites.

• Anna has the best customer service and cares about he customers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate UnboxingJerseys.ru?

“This is the second time I ordered from Unboxingjerseys”

Brady M.
1/20/15

This is the second time I ordered from Unboxingjerseys. I've ordered a total of 5 jerseys now, including Packers, Browns, Cowboys, Steelers, and Seahawks. They made great Christmas gifts and I even kept one for myself. You can hardly tell the difference from the $100 nike ones. I haven't had a single problem with any of them. Shipping isn't too expensive considering, and the shipping is fast! They give you a tracking number that updates very often. Overall, I'm very pleased with the website

“Never Delivered anything and says it could take upto 45 days for a REFUND”

Jason D.
2/18/16

Bought 3 Jersey's was advised they couldn't ship because of Chinese new year until the 14th of feb, then on the 15th was advised they only had 2 of the 3 jerseys i wanted in stock and they would ship those on the 16th. Then on the 17th was told they had 0 jerseys in stock and it would take 4 to 6 weeks to get them, or they could refund my money which would take 45 days what a joke. Will be disputing with my credit card BUYER BEWARE

customer service (19)
bradym31
January 20th, 2015

richarde18
May 12th, 2015

After reading all the good reviews I was really disappointed when the jerseys arrived (black and white miami heat and old school denver nuggets English jersey)both nba badges looked like aliens and the neck line on the heat one was wonky. Nuggetts one had a massive pull on the back from top to bottom. Maybe a bad batch but not great. I contacted anna via email and was told nothing could be done but she would throw in a hat on my next order. Never again although i wouldnt of expected much else from a cheap website. More fool me and hope this helps

brianr72
June 24th, 2015

Ordered NBA Finals jerseys and Swingman jerseys twice. Never received Finals jerseys they would always ship revolution and some Swingman jerseys. When I order Swingman jerseys I would get revolution jerseys. Product miss labeled and they don't know their inventory.

bryanw29
February 20th, 2016

I ordered 2 Broncos jerseys, nice replica. Good quality, correct color,
I got my parcel in 7days, that is very fastest I do from oversea
At first I worry been scammed, as I do with credit card. For now seems good, I got my jerseys, my card also safe, if they can take paypal as option, I would give my 5 stars recommend.

samanthaf14
November 30th, 2015

I placed an order in early November and received the jerseys very quick- a little over a week from start to finish which is pretty great considering the distance they traveled- I am in the Northeast USA. The jerseys were very good quality- very impressed for the price! I did a larger order-10 jerseys so I also received free shipping. I emailed Anna who responds to customer service concerns and she got back to me very quickly with the requested tracking number. Shirts shipped via DHL. I will definitely be ordering again.

adamr48
January 6th, 2015

This was my first time using the site and I was very impressed! Anna in customer service was extremely helpful and quick to respond with any questions or concerns that I had. I bought NFL, NHL and MLB jerseys and hats and have been very satisfied with the quality. I did receive a wrong Jersey and Anna quickly helped me get it corrected. For the money you can't beat the quality or customer service. I would highly recommend this site and consider it for all your sports apparel needs.

leop346
February 6th, 2017

I ordered 2 jerseys from unboxingjersey.com that are in great condition. Everything was legit from customer service, pricing, and delivering timing. I will order more to add to my collection.

jasond85
February 18th, 2016

danp50
January 23rd, 2015

I just received my jerseys in 5 days and they are perfect! Anna was great at helping me with any questions I had! I well defiantly be issuing this site again!

savannahc
December 12th, 2014

I was skeptical to buy a knockoff jersey from China, but when my order came in, I was so impressed. It only took two weeks for my order to be placed, shipped and delivered to my home in SC. The service was excellent, and easy to communicate with and contact. The jersey is a perfect, exact replica of an NFL elite jersey, with all the same patchwork and stitching. It even comes with NFL tags and price tags. Needless to say, I will be buying from them again.

joshual27
January 27th, 2015

Ordered over 10 jerseys last order a few months ago. No issue with quality or shipping. Jerseys look legit with similar features as the actually ones. Will keep ordering.

gregoryb34
August 16th, 2015

I order a jersey 3 pairs of shoes and 3 Polo shirts. I'm experience was awesome! They were very friendly and nice. The products was very good and the shipping only took about 7 days to get here. I put a review of my order on YouTube. Very satisfied. I will Def he ordering again from this website and Topkick555.ru is the sister shoe site. 5 stars

shelbyh24
February 18th, 2015

As many have said, I was skeptical at first when buying my first jerseys from this site. I was very surprised when I was updated throughout the whole process and the customer service was great. I didn't receive an e-mail confirmation of my order and contacted them. They responded immediately and completely took care of my issue. When the order came, my jerseys were exactly what I had ordered!

ciberl
April 15th, 2014

Hum, got the right jerseys &everything is perfect except the shipping time.
9 days! I imagine the parcel also need rest? Lol

wades15
January 21st, 2015

Ok... First off... Awesome customer service! Can't beat it. I talked with Anna and she was spot on with any questions. Fast shipping and jersey quality it perfect! I will be buying from them again! Ohhh the options :)

joshm80
June 6th, 2014

I prefer this site over aliexpress now for jerseys for a few reasons:
1, Faster shipping: I got this within 1 week as oppose to the 2 week aliexpress.
2. You don't have to make sure the 'seller' has good feedback, it's all from one seller on this site so you don't have to be worried about being ripped off.
3. Customer Service: The people get this, speak ENGLISH. They are always open to discuss any problems you have with the site.
4. Price, it's really cheap for replica, that's why I into it.

kieranl1
January 14th, 2015

Great site 100's of great items to choose from, quickest delivery you can ask for, and wonderful customer service, will definitely be shopping there again.

lisas221
December 5th, 2015

Beware of the *free*shipping. I spent an hour shopping this site got to the check out & was hit with $50 of junk fees! "Insurance" & processing. I cancelled my order before it could process! Really ticked me off, just be up front! Any company that is going to try to sneak in fees like that doesn't get my business.

chrisl88
February 15th, 2015

Was Sceptical at first, but went for it.

Ordered two Super Bowl NFL jerseys and they were delivered to England within a week. Great quality shirts, quick shipping and good service from Anna.

Will be buying from them again.

kagivanp
February 21st, 2015

The customer service was very helpful and the jerseys were really good quality for how much they cost. I will definitely buy again

nathanw34
September 8th, 2015

I placed an order, received it 2 months later, to find out it was wrong. I emailed 'Anna' multiple times and have not received a response, and this has been going on for about 3 months now. Knew I shouldn't have trusted a foreign sketchy website.

bryanc35
December 5th, 2014

No scam here, just pure great jerseys. Football, hockey, soccer, basketball and baseball. I've ordered about 200 jerseys. Very happy with the it Items. For any reason anna will always help you with her great customer service. Throw backs jerseys are the best. I suggest u pay western union she gives discounts. I'm about to place an order right now=)

gabbyc2
January 31st, 2015

All these reviews are BS! I ordered about 8 jerseys, 2 out the 8 had the name on backwards! Jerseys are nice but i cant wear a jersey with the name on wrong! When i told them they said that they would send another Jersey free with my next order. My next order?!?! Wtf!? They didnt even complete my first order! I paid for the shipping, the insurance, the international rate fee, and the jersey! What they do is wrong! Please do not order from them. I will do a video on youtube showing the jersey with the name on backwards. Youtube unboxingjerseys.ru review elite name on backwards in a week or two from now

kenneths58
December 2nd, 2015

I have order about 70 or so jerseys from this site and i have to say i am completely satisfied with this site amazing jerseys and shoes. Shipping is very quick usually like 7 days to ny. Anyone wanting quality jerseys definitely go to these guys. Anna is wonderful. Customer service is outstanding.

kevinf30
February 4th, 2015

Great product! You can totally trust this site. Ordered two NBA jerseys and they both look great. Anna does a great job at taking care of the customers and shipping the jerseys quick. Look forward to buying again!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the UnboxingJerseys.ru staff and other customers.

This website is for sale! unboxingjerseys.ru is your first and best source for all of the information you? ۪re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, unboxingjerseys.ru has it all. We hope you find what you are s...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnboxingJerseys.ru?

Have a question about UnboxingJerseys.ru?