UnboxingJerseys.ru reviews

unboxingjerseys@gmail.com

leop346
2/6/17

I ordered 2 jerseys from unboxingjersey.com that are in great condition. Everything was legit from customer service, pricing, and delivering timing. I will order more to add to my collection.

bryanw29
2/20/16

I ordered 2 Broncos jerseys ,nice replica .good quality,correct color,
I got my parcel in 7days,that is very fastest I do from oversea
At first I worry been scammed, as I do with credit card. for now seems good, I got my jerseys, my card also safe, if they can take paypal as option, I would give my 5 stars recommend.

jasond85
2/18/16

Bought 3 Jersey's was advised they couldn't ship because of Chinese new year until the 14th of feb, then on the 15th was advised they only had 2 of the 3 jerseys i wanted in stock and they would ship those on the 16th. then on the 17th was told they had 0 jerseys in stock and it would take 4 to 6 weeks to get them, or they could refund my money which would take 45 days what a joke. will be disputing with my credit card BUYER BEWARE

lisas221
12/5/15

Beware of the *free*shipping. I spent an hour shopping this site got to the check out & was hit with $50 of junk fees! "Insurance" & processing. I cancelled my order before it could process! Really ticked me off, just be up front! Any company that is going to try to sneak in fees like that doesn't get my business.

stuartm50
12/3/15

I have ordered from unboxingjerseys.ru on multiple occasions and have not been disappointed. Their customer service is always willing to help and the product I received is top notch.

kenneths58
12/2/15

I have order about 70 or so jerseys from this site and i have to say i am completely satisfied with this site amazing jerseys and shoes. Shipping is very quick usually like 7 days to ny. Anyone wanting quality jerseys definitely go to these guys. Anna is wonderful. Customer service is outstanding.

samanthaf14
11/30/15

I placed an order in early November and received the jerseys very quick- a little over a week from start to finish which is pretty great considering the distance they traveled- I am in the Northeast USA. The jerseys were very good quality- very impressed for the price! I did a larger order-10 jerseys so I also received free shipping. I emailed Anna who responds to customer service concerns and she got back to me very quickly with the requested tracking number. Shirts shipped via DHL. I will definitely be ordering again.

nathanw34
9/8/15

I placed an order, received it 2 months later, to find out it was wrong. I emailed 'Anna' multiple times and have not received a response, and this has been going on for about 3 months now. Knew I shouldn't have trusted a foreign sketchy website.

gregoryb34
8/16/15

I order a jersey 3 pairs of shoes and 3 Polo shirts. I'm experience was awesome! They were very friendly and nice. The products was very good and the shipping only took about 7 days to get here. I put a review of my order on YouTube. Very satisfied. I will Def he ordering again from this website and Topkick555.ru is the sister shoe site. 5 stars

brianr72
6/24/15

Ordered NBA Finals jerseys and Swingman jerseys twice. Never received Finals jerseys they would always ship revolution and some Swingman jerseys. When I order Swingman jerseys I would get revolution jerseys. Product miss labeled and they don't know their inventory.

omarim1
6/2/15

I purchased 3 jerseys from http://www.unboxingjerseys.ru/ and they are great quality. I have previously purchased a few from AliExpress and was not impressed although I have heard that they are hit or miss. Shipping is a per order fee depending on your location and shipping took about 10 days for me. The customer service is also amazing as they reply within a day to you. Here are the jerseys I bought, each was $22.

Dennis Rodman (Pistons) http://imgur.com/a/NNV21
Tracy McGrady (Magic) http://imgur.com/a/M0Srz
Scottie Pippen (Rockets) http://imgur.com/a/3WcpL

richarde18
5/12/15

After reading all the good reviews I was really disappointed when the jerseys arrived (black and white miami heat and old school denver nuggets English jersey)both nba badges looked like aliens and the neck line on the heat one was wonky. Nuggetts one had a massive pull on the back from top to bottom.maybe a bad batch but not great.i contacted anna via email and was told nothing could be done but she would throw in a hat on my next order.never again although i wouldnt of expected much else from a cheap website.more fool me and hope this helps

jakew26
3/9/15

They did an awesome job, and the jerseys look great. Great site!!!

djm2
3/4/15

I didn't think i was going to get anything, but i got two perfect jerseys in the mail. Absolutely great product with good service and timely shipping.

zakc7
2/21/15

I was a little wary before purchasing a Lakers jersey from this site, but Anna provided great service. I got my jersey in about a week and half all the way to Texas, so it wasn't an unreasonable wait time. Would definitely purchase from here again.

kagivanp
2/21/15

The customer service was very helpful and the jerseys were really good quality for how much they cost. I will definitely buy again

shelbyh24
2/18/15

As many have said, I was skeptical at first when buying my first jerseys from this site. I was very surprised when I was updated throughout the whole process and the customer service was great. I didn't receive an e-mail confirmation of my order and contacted them. They responded immediately and completely took care of my issue. When the order came, my jerseys were exactly what I had ordered!!

chrisl88
2/15/15

Was Sceptical at first, but went for it.

Ordered two Super Bowl NFL jerseys and they were delivered to England within a week. Great quality shirts, quick shipping and good service from Anna.

Will be buying from them again.

khagendras
2/8/15

At first i thought this website was completely fake but when i contacted Anna she helped alot and the jerseys look really real! Best website for jerseys

kevinf30
2/4/15

Great product!! You can totally trust this site. Ordered two NBA jerseys and they both look great. Anna does a great job at taking care of the customers and shipping the jerseys quick. Look forward to buying again!!

edwardc40
2/2/15

This website was just what I was looking for, I was hoping for cheap and affordable Super Bowl rings, I ended up ordering a Super Bowl XLVIII (Seahawks) and Super Bowl XX (Bears) ring, being that these are all sold from china I expected long shipping but was very pleased to find out the wait was only a week to the US. The quality of the rings was perfect, usually replica rings don't have color or you can't read the writing, but these had all the colors, perfect writing, and was just like the real thing. I am very satisfied with this website and will use them again.

fredp30
2/2/15

I was kinda hesitant to order from an overseas business. After reading and watching some youtube reviews I gave it a try and ordered a Xmas Day Stephen Curry jersey, a White Youth S. Curry jersey along with a 49ers beanie, snapback hat and an Oakland A's hat. Anna has the best customer service and cares about he customers. Communication is the key and she will make sure you are taken care of. I'm going to make another order very soon and probably make her my #1 sports jerseys and hats business! Also, I live in California and it took about a week to get to me which was faster than I expected coming from overseas. Thumbs up all around for unboxingjerseys.ru.

gabbyc2
1/31/15

All these reviews are BS! I ordered about 8 jerseys, 2 out the 8 had the name on backwards! Jerseys are nice but i cant wear a jersey with the name on wrong! When i told them they said that they would send another Jersey free with my next order. My next order?!??! Wtf!!? They didnt even complete my first order!!!! I paid for the shipping, the insurance, the international rate fee, and the jersey! What they do is wrong! Please do not order from them. I will do a video on youtube showing the jersey with the name on backwards. Youtube unboxingjerseys.ru review elite name on backwards in a week or two from now

richardr57
1/30/15

If you're looking for quality products and services, no need to go anywhere else. I've been working with companies for years and this one is by far the best! !!!!

joshual27
1/27/15

Ordered over 10 jerseys last order a few months ago. No issue with quality or shipping. Jerseys look legit with similar features as the actually ones. Will keep ordering.

Questions? Get answers from the UnboxingJerseys.ru staff and other customers.

6 Photos for UnboxingJerseys.ru