Umusic.co.uk

Umusic.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Umusic.co.uk also ranks 27th among Music Promotion sites.

How would you rate Umusic.co.uk?

“They sent me an email and asked me to...”

Adrian S.
2/23/11

They sent me an email and asked me to participate in an online survey as they knew I was passionate about music. Obviously they didn't know my age, as when I typed in my date of birth, the sruvey kicked me out for being too old. So this site is ageist, and therefore not impartial or representative of people's choices and views of music as they claim. Steer clear of these people. Their T&Cs say they welcome input from anyone, but obviously that is anyone under the age of 50 at least. Will be reporting them for bad practice.

adrians1
February 23rd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Umusic.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Umusic.co.uk?

Have a question about Umusic.co.uk?