Review of UltraShape

Tel: +1-866-259-6661

1 star

lindad65
11/25/14

Ultrashape is an amazing alternative to Lypo and without the downtime of surgery. It is literally painless and works in 3 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart. Now I'm offically ready for my Cabo vacation!

mariao22
11/24/14

I already see a difference in my belly fat after only 1 Ultra shape treatment! I was a little skeptical at first but I'm so glad I took the plunge and purchased a package. It doesn't even hurt!

mariax1
11/2/14

The Ultrashape treatments are fast, painless and they produce real results. I lost 2 inches off my waist after 3 treatments and can fit into my skinny jeans again. It is well worth the investment.

lisak58
9/30/14

Ultrashape = zero pain and zero downtime. I got my abs treated and the apoointment was only about 25 minutes. I still have 2 more to go and can't wait to see the final result.

karenn25
6/6/14

I want a gym tummy without being a gym bunny (as they say) because who has that much time to spend in the gym? I love that Ultrashape is non-surgical, with no downtime and isn't painful. The ultrasound energy causes fat cell reduction for the stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise. I can't wait to have the treatment done!

Questions? Get answers from the UltraShape staff and other customers.

UltraShape?