This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ultrabook-Accessories.co.uk

Ultrabook-Accessories.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ultrabook-Accessories.co.uk also ranks 79th among Computer / Laptop Parts sites.

How would you rate Ultrabook-Accessories.co.uk?

“ultrabook-accessories.co.uk an utter waste of money & my time.”

Ken B.
12/1/14

I reported "I had ordered a simple laptop power cable thinking was based in the UK. It is in fact in China! " I received the item; it overheated and then stopped charging my laptop. Consigned to the dustbin!

“i HAVE ORDERED A LAPTOP CABLE FROM THIS COMPANY THINKING...”

GREEN C.
1/27/15

i HAVE ORDERED A LAPTOP CABLE FROM THIS COMPANY THINKING THAT IT WAS A UK BASED COMPANY. WHEN I REALIZED THAT IT WAS A CHINA-BASED COMPANY. I HAD AN EXCHANGE OF EMAILS WITH THE COMPANY TO CANCEL MY ORDER. THEY REPLIED SAYING THAT THEY WOULD CANCEL THE ORDER AND REFUND ME. AFTER 2 MONTHS I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED FOR MY ORDER. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

kenb59
December 1st, 2014

Tip for consumers: Steer clear of ultrabook-accessories.co.uk

greenc18
January 27th, 2015
AFTER 2 MONTHS I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED FOR MY ORDER.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Ultrabook-Accessories.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ultrabook-Accessories.co.uk?

Have a question about Ultrabook-Accessories.co.uk?