Review of UK Sofas

Tel: 01217721772
uksofas@gmail.com

helenf54
2/9/18

Messed up delivery 3 times. Sofa was supposed to come with footstool (confirmed by email) didn't come now refusing to give me it unless I pick I up!! They think because you are an eBay customer they can fob you off... steer clear!

arthurm80
9/13/17

The prices are a bit lower - in comparison to the local stores - and I'd say its worth to order your furniture here.

eoino4
4/15/17

Avoid this company at all costs, they seem to think they are above the law when it comes to the Consumer Act 2015. They sent a sofa that did not match a description (feel free to message me and I will show you photos to prove it). They charged my room mate £89.99 (Jamil actually owes him £109.99) to collect the wrong sofa when the company is liable for the charges, not the customer. The majority of their reviews on there Facebook page are fake, they are by his family and friends and himself, seriously, go else where.

You do not understand the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you are not above the law. The customer paid a deposit, also, the customer was too busy trying to contact you during delivery because your pathetic 'courier' company did nothing but complain because YOU failed to tell them the customer paid the extra money for the sofas to be delivered up stairs. You legally owe the customer £109.99, get it sorted. As I said, if any potential customer wants to see comparison photos then please direct message me, you will be shocked.

Its not even a real courier company, its just your friends/family hiring out vans for the day to deliver etc.

jimw130
2/10/17

The prices on the site are very low cost compared to many online furnishing stores and the delivery was fast. If you went to DFS you would pay 3 times more for the same kind of thing .

katem85
7/8/16

One star is being extremely generous. Ordered a sofa, told numerous times it will be here on this date and that date for it to never turn up. Asked for a refund.. Again waiting an absolute life time for that to happen. To this date the owner has only ever paid back not even a third of the amount I paid him! Disgusting and appalled that he continues to scam people. This has been on going for over 3 months.

yasirs2
5/31/16

A great service with great sofa stuff they have. I wonder for good sofas collection over few days, then I found UK Sofa. I highly recommend UK Sofa. I will surely use their service again.

colettel2
1/30/16

After being let down by 2 other companies I found uksofas. Adam was professional, kept me informed at each stage (swivel chair wasn't in stock) and went above and beyond. The delivery guys were running late and got it to me at 7pm on a Friday and still had to get back to Birmingham from Stockport. Overall I'm glad I found them, sofa and chair are fantastic and I would recommend them 100%. Thanks again guys I'm over the moon and I'll be back when I need a new sofa

julzw
1/4/16

Great customer service, great prices and really good quality sofas.
Would definately recommend it to friends and family

uks2
11/12/15

The purchasing experience of sofas gives me a great pleasure as it was stylish and comfort too. Its look very attractive in a room and sounds very good in sitting. I am satisfied with the sofa price also. Quite reasonable with all its benefits.

jacquelinea6
11/12/15

Amazing customer service as they ensured we recieve what we pay for. Time management from the organisation is also on point as they dont keep you waiting. Easily contactable and reliable. Will definitely recomment to everyone

Questions? Get answers from the UK Sofas staff and other customers.

UK Sofas?