Ukrainianbrides.ru

Ukrainianbrides.ru

Ukrainianbrides.ru has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ukrainianbrides.ru also ranks 42nd among International Dating sites.

How would you rate Ukrainianbrides.ru?

“Meh, Skipped It”

Jer M.
2/1/20

So I want to update this. Of the several I have talked to, only one turned out to be 'real.' That is willing and continued to talk offline. My complete recommendation, which has almost always been the same. Avoid all marriage agency sites. The girls there are fake - the are paid by the agencies a commission, some have their pictures stolen from other sources, some are paid a 'model' photo shoot - you name it. So this agency has a few, very few, girls that want to talk off the site and rush to get you there. But most are unwilling to leave, a good sign they are not interested and are being paid out by the site. If you are truly interested in Slavic ladies, Eastern Europe, use a monthly or free sub plan site. Yes you get a lot of 'email' scammers. Just be smart, do not send money. Do not use the same password for every site you use, and be up front and honest with them and yourself. Most of all pick a date to visit. Never pin yourself to one or two.

jerm5
February 1st, 2020
• Updated review
Does the Job
September 15th, 2019
• Previous review
If you are interested in a Marriage Agency site, this one is likely one of the most honesty of them all, if not the most honest. I have reported at least one girl for being on an escort agency site. She was removed immediately with the proof I provided. I have meet one girl from the site. I have talked to two of the translators from the site. Just remember that the site itself is an interface for the local agencies. The girls have various degrees of skill in English and ownership of internet access. All told I have found a mix of girls of not unlike that of eHarmony or Match.com.

I left Ukrainianbrides for a while in attempt to find something better. I ended up coming back. Smaller select than many sites, and the girls are not always as 'friendly' but the girls are real and not paid to talk to you.

By Jer M.

Legit. They have refunded me money from a scammer girl. They do exactly what the website advertises.

By Jer M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ukrainianbrides.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ukrainianbrides.ru?

Have a question about Ukrainianbrides.ru?