Ukrainianbrides.ru

Ukrainianbrides.ru has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ukrainianbrides.ru ranks 51st among International Dating sites.

How would you rate Ukrainianbrides.ru?

“Add it to List of Scam Sites”

Jer M.
10/21/20

Ukrainianbrides.ru is a clone or sister site to 1st International and Nastashaclub. Early on I thought this site might have redeeming qualities and not be a complete fraud. I was wrong. I had talked to two women long term offline. One was a complete fraud and I knew the from the start. At first it was hard to prove anything. And unfortunately my best opportunities to prove her a fraud was missed. Still I reported it to customer service who effectively ignored my message. Second girl I thought was completely honest, but each time I attempted to set a meeting she would disappear from email and other means of communication then come back and avoid the subject. Almost the entire time I was in contact with her everything was a lie. Hard to detect, but as time move forward even the best crafted lies are revealed. By this point I was not using the site and did not report her. However before I left the agency I did report one girl in particular with screenshots of her profile, her VK account, her Instagram account, and her FB account showing her married, engagement and relationship. 1st International's response, 'that is not proof she is married' and 'we check all girl's passports before they join.' Um, a lady can get married after joining. A passport can be faked. So I revise this, not a single girl from this site have I found to be honest or true. Everyone one of them that I have dig into their background turned out to be married, engaged, in a relationship, or lied about almost everything in her profile. Added one of their Ads to hire girls to cheat men of money. It is an older Instagram ad, but gives you an idea of what to look for. Now days almost no agency uses their name in these ads. But if you look and take the time you can find the network of Staffing Agencies for Marriage Agencies, how they interconnect on VK and Instagram. So just remember that 20-40% of your letters/videos/chat is commission for that lady you are talking to. And all those flowers, teddy bears and language lessons are huge paydays for them, they get 40-60% commission from this. The majority of the time the photos of flowers and gifts are done months in advanced, with different clothing and photo editing. The paid the shop a few to a quick photo. Every wonder why the 'gifts' section of all these sites is 2x, 3x, even 5x the local price. Markup up for extreme profit from men who are naive, gullible, or lack the time to research. Yet if you do get that girl offline and with a valid phone or address, she will get upset over gift deliveries. But be extremely delighted by agencies gifts... Money motive you think?

jerm5
October 21st, 2020
• Updated review
Meh, Skipped It
February 1st, 2020
• Previous review
So I want to update this. Of the several I have talked to, only one turned out to be 'real.' That is willing and continued to talk offline. My complete recommendation, which has almost always been the same. Avoid all marriage agency sites. The girls there are fake - the are paid by the agencies a commission, some have their pictures stolen from other sources, some are paid a 'model' photo shoot - you name it. So this agency has a few, very few, girls that want to talk off the site and rush to get you there. But most are unwilling to leave, a good sign they are not interested and are being paid out by the site. If you are truly interested in Slavic ladies, Eastern Europe, use a monthly or free sub plan site. Yes you get a lot of 'email' scammers. Just be smart, do not send money. Do not use the same password for every site you use, and be up front and honest with them and yourself. Most of all pick a date to visit. Never pin yourself to one or two.
Does the Job
September 15th, 2019
• Previous review
If you are interested in a Marriage Agency site, this one is likely one of the most honesty of them all, if not the most honest. I have reported at least one girl for being on an escort agency site. She was removed immediately with the proof I provided. I have meet one girl from the site. I have talked to two of the translators from the site. Just remember that the site itself is an interface for the local agencies. The girls have various degrees of skill in English and ownership of internet access. All told I have found a mix of girls of not unlike that of eHarmony or Match.com.

I left Ukrainianbrides for a while in attempt to find something better. I ended up coming back. Smaller select than many sites, and the girls are not always as 'friendly' but the girls are real and not paid to talk to you.

By Jer M.

Legit. They have refunded me money from a scammer girl. They do exactly what the website advertises.

By Jer M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ukrainianbrides.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ukrainianbrides.ru?

Have a question about Ukrainianbrides.ru?