Ukrainianbrides.ru reviews

1 Review From Our Community

jerm5
9/15/19

If you are interested in a Marriage Agency site, this one is likely one of the most honesty of them all, if not the most honest. I have reported at least one girl for being on an escort agency site. She was removed immediately with the proof I provided. I have meet one girl from the site. I have talked to two of the translators from the site. Just remember that the site itself is an interface for the local agencies. The girls have various degrees of skill in English and ownership of internet access. All told I have found a mix of girls of not unlike that of eHarmony or Match.com.

I left Ukrainianbrides for a while in attempt to find something better. I ended up coming back. Smaller select than many sites, and the girls are not always as 'friendly' but the girls are real and not paid to talk to you.

By Jer M.

Legit. They have refunded me money from a scammer girl. They do exactly what the website advertises.

By Jer M.
Questions? Get answers from the Ukrainianbrides.ru staff and other customers.

Ukrainianbrides.ru?