This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

UK Outdoor Toys

UK Outdoor Toys has a consumer rating of 1.62 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UK Outdoor Toys also ranks 141st among Toys Other sites. The most common issues with UK Outdoor Toys are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate UK Outdoor Toys?

“Very Happy with the Service”

Annette A.
4/30/20

You are brill ordered on the 23rd April 2020 delivered next day at lunch time amazing, put it together charged it granddaughter driving it along the footpath, 24 hours from ordering to playing with it that's what I call service, will use you again and recommend you keep safe all of you in these difficult times regards John Chesters very happy granddad

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Rubbish products!”

Sharon L.
7/18/20

Would give no stars if possible! AVOID AVOID they take your money and deliver items which are not safe for purpose rebo explorer swingset in particular within 2 weeks had failed, major structural splits cannot use, refused me a refund even though it was within 30 days as the law states! Cost over £580.00 and is useless other than maybe logs for the fire! Better made ones out there as they were massively overcharging taking advantage of the coronavirus so hiked prices and made a useless garden toy! Please avoid and don't make the same mistake! Terrible customer service! Should be shut down

sharonl600
July 18th, 2020
jodieh60
April 16th, 2020
Said our ordered was dispatched on the 4th April, get a text to say be in (not going anywhere) on the 6th, guess what, its still not here. After 16 messages, two calls to the delivery depot and the hub it should eventually arrive it, its not no where up be found.
I understand things are strained right now, but total lack of communication (Nicky who replies in a fashion to my emails is working remotely, just like I am as a teacher) & totally disrespect for upholding their customer service is shocking.
I feel like I've been lied to, confirmed by the delivery depot, who said it wasn't in their system and I've spent £260 on something similar that my next door neighbour ordered a few days before me and she got hers within less than a week... do not waste your money or time, shop elsewhere
frankm794
January 17th, 2020
We bought a toy car for Christmas and they sent a used and damaged car. We were upset that we have to return it. We emailed and called them to collect it and refund the money. They keep on promising to collect it, lie that they have been at the address but no note left. We waited more than a month and still no collection or refund. Reflecting on what happened, they scammed us big time. Before Christmas they said our priority is delivery so we have to wait till after Christmas. After Christmas they keep on playing and wait until Friday and say it is going to be next week. DO BOT BUY FRIM THEM UNLESS UOU WANT TO SUFFER.
marias600
July 24th, 2019
SHOCKING DON'T BUY only went on it twice in xmas 2018 battery went dead i charged it bought new charger and still nothing took battery to shop, they said it was from 2015 so the battery was 3 years old WHEN I PURCHASED THE RANGE ROVER when i rang them to say they said they couldnt help as only have 6 months warranty with the car.
Then the mirrors fell off 2 days after Christmas.
WHAT A WASTE OF £200.00
bethm4
November 1st, 2010
I would certainly not recommend purchasing any item from this website. Frankly I do not know how the owners can live with themselves. They spoiled our Christmas when they delivered a broke Hummer. As outlined in other reviews this company will not respond to emails and numerous attempts to contact them were to no avail.
elaineg3
August 3rd, 2010
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, they sell faulty goods, no refund, nothing.
Heres my email if anyone wants to contact me *******@hotmail.co.uk

We bought a water slide and only used it once, after first use the material started to de-laminate and bubble, we notified the company and sent photos and they simply don't want to know, they said it was our fault. We only have this product 5 weeks and only got to use it once. So please don't be conned and DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. We are in the process of reporting them for faulty goods.
kirstys
February 4th, 2010
Just read the other reviews, also bought a Hummer Jeep this Christmas for our children. It arrived damaged with parts missing. They are refusing to give us a refund/exchange and we are now £175 out of pocket for a toy that doesn not work and 2 very disapointed children who did not get a main Christmas present this year. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!
suee
July 13th, 2009
Steer clear of this company, they advertise great aftersales service, but this is non existent. They will not return calls or reply to emails so if you have a problem with an item purchased, you won't get any help.
kevinc8
November 12th, 2010
This is a company that is impossible to deal with we bought a spa in june 2010 great for 5 weeks then it went wrong we have been back and forth with emails because you can't get through on the phone and all they give you is crap we are £500 out of pocket and still getting nowhere DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY
lisaw5
April 30th, 2010
The website it self is ok, but the customer service and lack of begin able to contact by phone is absolutley crap. I ordered and paid for a bouncy castle for £299.95 on the 9th march 2010 20mins l8er i was telephoned to say they were waiting for stock and that it would take 4 weeks, still i have not recieved the goods, so i tried in vain to phone them at the beginning of this week but yet again to no avail, so i emailed them still being nice and polite. 20 mins l8er yet again i was telephoned to say the item would be delivered this thursday, surprise surprise stayed in all day and nothing arrived, tried phoning again today and yet again its the answer machine, so i have emailed again, they have today to deliver or i will be seeking legal advice.
elainew
December 12th, 2008
Buy nothing from cowboy eastwood - bought a H2 hummer from this website it arrived damaged this was a gift for my child for christmas thern when i tried to contact these cowboys there is no answer to telephone or they won't answer my emails so my advice to everyone don't buy from ukoutdoortoys

I to bought a Hummer jeep with parts missing Grandson is totally devastated. Who can help to get parts or full refund

By Tam M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the UK Outdoor Toys staff and other customers.

See related links to what you are looking for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UK Outdoor Toys?

Have a question about UK Outdoor Toys?