Review of UK Outdoor Toys

Tel: 0845605134

8 reviews with 1 star

marias600
7/24/19

SHOCKING DON'T BUY only went on it twice in xmas 2018 battery went dead i charged it bought new charger and still nothing took battery to shop, they said it was from 2015 so the battery was 3 years old WHEN I PURCHASED THE RANGE ROVER when i rang them to say they said they couldnt help as only have 6 months warranty with the car.
then the mirrors fell off 2 days after Christmas.
WHAT A WASTE OF £200.00

kevinc8
11/12/10

This is a company that is impossible to deal with we bought a spa in june 2010 great for 5 weeks then it went wrong we have been back and forth with emails because you can't get through on the phone and all they give you is crap we are £500 out of pocket and still getting nowhere DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

bethm4
11/1/10

I would certainly not recommend purchasing any item from this website. Frankly I do not know how the owners can live with themselves. They spoiled our Christmas when they delivered a broke Hummer. As outlined in other reviews this company will not respond to emails and numerous attempts to contact them were to no avail.

elaineg3
8/3/10

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, they sell faulty goods, no refund, nothing.
Heres my email if anyone wants to contact me edelaine@hotmail.co.uk

We bought a water slide and only used it once, after first use the material started to de-laminate and bubble, we notified the company and sent photos and they simply don't want to know, they said it was our fault. We only have this product 5 weeks and only got to use it once. So please don't be conned and DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. We are in the process of reporting them for faulty goods.

lisaw5
4/30/10

The website it self is ok, but the customer service and lack of begin able to contact by phone is absolutley crap. I ordered and paid for a bouncy castle for £299.95 on the 9th march 2010 20mins l8er i was telephoned to say they were waiting for stock and that it would take 4 weeks, still i have not recieved the goods, so i tried in vain to phone them at the beginning of this week but yet again to no avail, so i emailed them still being nice and polite. 20 mins l8er yet again i was telephoned to say the item would be delivered this thursday, surprise surprise stayed in all day and nothing arrived, tried phoning again today and yet again its the answer machine, so i have emailed again, they have today to deliver or i will be seeking legal advice.

kirstys
2/4/10

Just read the other reviews, also bought a Hummer Jeep this Christmas for our children. It arrived damaged with parts missing. They are refusing to give us a refund/exchange and we are now £175 out of pocket for a toy that doesn not work and 2 very disapointed children who did not get a main Christmas present this year. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

suee
7/13/09

Steer clear of this company, they advertise great aftersales service, but this is non existent. They will not return calls or reply to emails so if you have a problem with an item purchased, you won't get any help.

elainew
12/12/08

buy nothing from cowboy eastwood - bought a H2 hummer from this website it arrived damaged this was a gift for my child for christmas thern when i tried to contact these cowboys there is no answer to telephone or they won't answer my emails so my advice to everyone don't buy from ukoutdoortoys

I to bought a Hummer jeep with parts missing Grandson is totally devastated .Who can help to get parts or full refund

By Tam M.
Questions? Get answers from the UK Outdoor Toys staff and other customers.

UK Outdoor Toys?