This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ukbootoutlet.co.uk

Ukbootoutlet.co.uk

Ukbootoutlet.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ukbootoutlet.co.uk also ranks 107th among Uggs sites. The most common issues with Ukbootoutlet.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Ukbootoutlet.co.uk?

“I placed an order for 1 pair off tall ugg boots”

Lesley H.
2/2/11

I placed an order for 1 pair off tall ugg boots. Upon checking out it confirmed I had placed my order but said I ordered 2 pairs, even gave me 2 separate order numbers with 2 different payment methods! I emailed customer services immediately on 21st January, got no reply and still today 2nd feb I have no reply to at least 5 emails. Money taken from my account but still no boots!!! Stay clear.

lesleyh
February 2nd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Ukbootoutlet.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ukbootoutlet.co.uk?

Have a question about Ukbootoutlet.co.uk?