This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ukbattery.net

Ukbattery.net has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ukbattery.net also ranks 83rd among Batteries sites.

How would you rate Ukbattery.net?

“PayPal Refund”

ian a.
1/1/18

After investigation, PayPal fully refunded. Suggest UKbattery.net scam be avoided. Just far too much trouble dealing with companies that have no intention to meet their promises.

iana23
January 1st, 2018
• Updated review
Scam
February 17th, 2016
• Previous review
Ordered and did not receive. Stated sent by Singapore Mail but could not supply a tracking number. After weeks not received. Currently open for action by Pay Pal.

Warning.....this company is NOT a UK company. It is NOT based or registered in Singapore. It appears to be a Shanghai SCAM!!!!!!
claytonw7
September 26th, 2015
I ordered some batteries from this company assuming, from the web address, that this was a UK company. After receiving no order confirmation, and then reading several negative reviews of the company, I emailed them advising if I did not receive the required confirmation and shipping details I would open a dispute with PayPal. I received a reply that they were out of stock and would advise shipping information as soon as stock arrived.
I then went overseas for 3 weeks expecting to have to resolve the issue on my return.
I was surprised, having received no further information from them, to find the goods waiting for me on my return. They seem to be of reasonable quality.
Pity they find it necessary to try and mislead customers.
eugely
July 6th, 2016
Title says it all. The company said the items were shipped to Singapore in mid-April. It's July and the items havent arrived yet. Still waiting....
garryh12
September 30th, 2013
BEWARE THIS IS NOT A UK COMPANY
Order what i thought a Uk company as i needed battery's
quick. Paid on the 6th of September, waited no betterys
emailed them was told out of stock!! Why didn't they contact me to say out of
stock, after 3weeks asked for tracking Number or Refund go none of them
Had to open a case with paypal to get money back .
laurac15
October 14th, 2011
I placed an order with them on 27th September, I also thought this was a UK based company so when I hadn't received on 13th Oct I opened a paypal dispute, then low and behold the next day I get a tracking number (no message from the company) saying it was posted 14th October from Singapore.

Stay away!
johnc42
February 17th, 2011
This website cons you into thinking you are purchasing from a UK based company when infact they are in Shanghai, China. They don`t respond after you pay them unless you contact PayPay and lodge a complaint and then they contact you with a load of lies.

DON`T Touch !!!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ukbattery.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ukbattery.net?

Have a question about Ukbattery.net?