Review of Ukbattery.net

Hong Kong, China
order@ukbattery.net

iana23
1/1/18
• Updated review

After investigation, PayPal fully refunded. Suggest UKbattery.net scam be avoided. Just far too much trouble dealing with companies that have no intention to meet their promises.

“Scam”
2/17/16
• Previous review

Ordered and did not receive. Stated sent by Singapore Mail but could not supply a tracking number. After weeks not received. Currently open for action by Pay Pal.

Warning.....this company is NOT a UK company. It is NOT based or registered in Singapore. It appears to be a Shanghai SCAM!!!!!!

eugely
7/6/16

Title says it all. The company said the items were shipped to Singapore in mid-April. It's July and the items havent arrived yet. Still waiting....

claytonw7
9/26/15

I ordered some batteries from this company assuming, from the web address, that this was a UK company. After receiving no order confirmation, and then reading several negative reviews of the company, I emailed them advising if I did not receive the required confirmation and shipping details I would open a dispute with PayPal. I received a reply that they were out of stock and would advise shipping information as soon as stock arrived.
I then went overseas for 3 weeks expecting to have to resolve the issue on my return.
I was surprised, having received no further information from them, to find the goods waiting for me on my return. They seem to be of reasonable quality.
Pity they find it necessary to try and mislead customers.

garryh12
9/30/13

BEWARE THIS IS NOT A UK COMPANY
Order what i thought a Uk company as i needed battery's
quick. Paid on the 6th of September, waited no betterys
emailed them was told out of stock!! Why didn't they contact me to say out of
stock, after 3weeks asked for tracking Number or Refund go none of them
Had to open a case with paypal to get money back .

laurac15
10/14/11

I placed an order with them on 27th September, I also thought this was a UK based company so when I hadn't received on 13th Oct I opened a paypal dispute, then low and behold the next day I get a tracking number (no message from the company) saying it was posted 14th October from Singapore.

Stay away!

johnc42
2/17/11

This website cons you into thinking you are purchasing from a UK based company when infact they are in Shanghai, China. They don`t respond after you pay them unless you contact PayPay and lodge a complaint and then they contact you with a load of lies.

DON`T Touch !!!

Questions? Get answers from the Ukbattery.net staff and other customers.

Ukbattery.net?