Ukadidastrainerssale.co.uk reviews

Ukadidastrainerssale.co.ukimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

kasiam2
10/18/17

I have been deceived. From 17.05.2017 I'm waiting for shoes, today is 19.10.2017!! It took 5 months and I do not have shoes.I write emails but I do not get any answers !! Scammers !!

carolines68
8/22/17

I ordered trainers over a month ago. Nothing received. They also take more money out of your bank than you originally think you're paying. They have emailed a none valid tracking number that I had to ask for.
Check reviews before purchasing from anywhere that seems to good to be true! I usually do, but I got sucked in this time. It won't happen again. http://www.adidastrainersale.uk.com needs to be shut down!
Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
THEY ARE DIRTY SCAMMERS!

timothyd32
7/7/17

I accidentally purchased 2 pairs of shoes (Duplicates) and immediately emailed them to let them know to refund the other purchase. They took a week to respond saying they would refund but I never got it. I also never received any shoes and it is going on a month now. They have no phone, only email. (I should have known better). I see some people at least got something in the mail so hopefully I will get something but ultimately had to get my duplicate refund from my bank.

zoew16
3/9/17

I have had a similar experience. Wishing I'd have checked reviews before ordering from this site. I am waiting on a pair of trainers which I ordered 3 weeks ago, have tried to contact the site on several occasions with no response. After reading reviews I think I am unlikely to get the pair I ordered if any at all!

icoh
8/1/16

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE
I want curt this $#*!ing bastards
*****@abv.bg

markc210
7/3/16

I bought what I thought were a pair of rare Adidas she'll toes at a cheap (but not that cheap) price. I was sent a fake pair of Adidas from Asia that were bright yellow and clearly an inferior product.

When I tried to contact www.ukadidastrainerssale.co.uk to give them the opportunity to put it right they have completely ignored my mails.

There are not many reviews out there for UK Adidas trainer sale so if you have had a similar experience please write a review and link to this one so that no more innocent people get ripped off.

This site is a front for a dodgy company who are selling rip off adidas trainers to people and then refusing to refund them.

UKADIDASTRAINERSALE review
UKADIDASTRAINERSALE fakes
UKADIDASTRAINERSALE rip off

lg47
6/5/16

I placed an order for a pair of shoes which they were showing in stock. They shipped a totally different shoe which took forever to get. When I contacted them they said they would have the seller contact me which was somebody in Asia. This person tried to convince me to keep the ugly pair of shoes because they didn't have the one I wanted in stock. When I told them I wanted my money back they said they would only give me %15 of what I paid. Many emails went back and forth and when I contacted the site again to tell them that the seller wasn't cooperating they just completely ignored me. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. They lie about having items in stock and will ship you whatever they have hoping you don't want to bother with the hassel of a return.

Questions? Get answers from the Ukadidastrainerssale.co.uk staff and other customers.

Ukadidastrainerssale.co.uk?