Review of Uk.mmoga.net

Uk.mmoga.net reviews

Tel: 1517839200

mikep164
6/7/16

I wanted to use MMOGA to buy Norton Security software. They had a good price and I searched for reviews.

TrustPilot's reviews were all favourable so I ordered. As has been reported on this website, a few minutes later I got an email saying they wanted further 'verification' to avoid fraud. They asked for a passport photo plus address details and a signature.

I became suspicious so searched reviews again and found SiteJabber which had very different reviews to TrustPilot. With this in mind I emailed them a very strongly worded warning that if they did not supply me with the software key within 24 hours I would contact my credit card company to get my money back (Chargeback). Within 2 hours of that email they sent me the software key without any need for further 'verification'.

So my warning is don't use this company or at the very least check multiple review sites rather than just one as some of the reviews may well be false.

kp30
12/9/14

Don't bother with these cowboys, service is the worst, and don;t expect your order to be delivered promptly. Avoid at all cost!

Questions? Get answers from the Uk.mmoga.net staff and other customers.

Uk.mmoga.net?