Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk reviews

Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.ukimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

judyb15
12/17/12

FAKE SITE: bought boots from here and received them: Cost £60, so should have know better. FAKE nylon sheepskin, cheap sewn on labels. No Christmas present for me this year. Am trying to get money back but I doubt it will work.

kathrynh1
12/1/12

I ordered ugg boots for my daughter assuming that I was ordering the boots from Ugg Boots Australia. The webpage looks the same as the official site and claims to hold a one day sale with the boots discounted to half price. As soon as I submitted the payment it dawned on me I had been scammed .. DHL tracking number initially invalid and delivered from Hongkong. Checked on Ugg Austalia website to see if site deals through UK-Uggboots-outlet.co.uk and as suspected, site not recognised. Eventually arrived but clearly fakes. Avoid at all costs. If the deal looks too good to be true then it probably is...

Questions? Get answers from the Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk staff and other customers.

Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk?