This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk

Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk

Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk also ranks 107th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk?

“FAKE SITE: bought boots from here and received them:...”

Judy B.
12/17/12

FAKE SITE: bought boots from here and received them: Cost £60, so should have know better. FAKE nylon sheepskin, cheap sewn on labels. No Christmas present for me this year. Am trying to get money back but I doubt it will work.

judyb15
December 17th, 2012
kathrynh1
December 1st, 2012
I ordered ugg boots for my daughter assuming that I was ordering the boots from Ugg Boots Australia. The webpage looks the same as the official site and claims to hold a one day sale with the boots discounted to half price. As soon as I submitted the payment it dawned on me I had been scammed .. DHL tracking number initially invalid and delivered from Hongkong. Checked on Ugg Austalia website to see if site deals through UK-Uggboots-outlet.co.uk and as suspected, site not recognised. Eventually arrived but clearly fakes. Avoid at all costs. If the deal looks too good to be true then it probably is...

Questions? Get answers from the Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk?

Have a question about Uk-uggboots-outlet.co.uk?