Uhaul.co

Uhaul.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Uhaul.co?

“Always used to U-Haul until...”

Dawn B.
6/17/20

I have never had a problem with U-Haul til this last time I didn't check the milage in and just wrote down milage when I got in the vehicle and yes they got me for 13 miles also the representative offered. 59 per mile but charged the. 69 per mile for cargo van. I have always used U-Haul but I guess next time best to shop around.

dawnb83
June 17th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Uhaul.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uhaul.co?

Have a question about Uhaul.co?