UGO Entertainment reviews

Tel: +1.415.696.5453

jasons9
10/21/10

I won one of there twitter giveaways and they took forever to mail out the $60.00 game 6/28/10 and when they did My prize just happens to get lost in the mail after a few messages of there looking into it I figure they just set me to ignore for both there main sites email and there twitter accounts, They won't send you any tracking info about your prize or even how its mailed out or answer any real questions about what happened to the prize, just looking into it and ignored for a few months till you give up. First time I lost a sweepstakes win in the mail i just think the guy got sick of me asking when its mailed and skipped over me or kept the game for himself.

chriso1
3,071 helpful votes
10/6/10

All sorts of boys' toys here, unaffordably cool gadgets and movies and video games and tech toys and TV and movie babes and TV babes and comics, sci-fi conventions, fan fare, and cosplay babes and game babes and did I mention gadgets? All done in a glossy magaziney style that you'll love if you loved those expensively printed mags that used to come on glossy paper, back in the old days when you'd stand around in the bookstore reading one, while trying to look as if you were really planning to buy it. Now you don't have to. Yay.

Questions? Get answers from the UGO Entertainment staff and other customers.

UGO Entertainment?