Review of Uggstore.com.au

Bentleigh East, VIC 3165, AU
sales@uggstore.com.au

heidik3
8/16/11

Counterfeit counterfeit counterfeit. Need I say more.

dennys
1/6/11

Website looks genuine but service is non-existent. No telephone number available. Emails are all automated so there is no way you can complain or get more information. Your credit card is charged immediately but in my case I am still waiting for the goods which were supposed to arrive within 2 working days as the order was place in Australia. Subsequent research using Google shows many many disgruntled customers. I have cancelled my credit card in case but I have yet to see if my bank can get my money back.

michaelp11
4/28/10

Very good site and you can track your order and get response to your e-mails.& pairs of Uggs arrrived safely in the UK from Austalia and were quality, unlike the ones from Fashion Store which llook like they were made from cardboard .

julieg2
3/8/10

If you are based in the UK do not use this site as your items will not get past UK Boarder Agency and you will receive a letter from solicitors acting for the owners of the brand name "Ugg" who will tell you that you have infringed copyright law unwittingly. So, you don't get your boots and you don't get your money back and they don't have the courtesy to respond to any e-mail you send. So - beware - just don't do it!!

palj
1/28/10

The site looks very genuine, though there is no phone number. I ordered a pair of ugg boots and paid. The money has been taken out of my account by 'ugg store'. The boots have not arrived.

I have emailed twice in the past two days, but when I re start my computer, the copy of the mail I sent has mysteriously disappeared. So I assume ugg store sent a virus of some kind, with their confirmation email.

I have filled in the email form on their website, hoping for a response.

If nothing turns up in a few days, I will get a refund from my bank and the site will be reported and closed down eventually. I will not be shopping on line for the foreseeable future.

rays
1/1/10

Please not this is a fraudulent website who ship items that do not make it past customs avoid using this site as they will not respond to any quires and you will not get nay money back.

suet1
12/26/09

website selling UGGS with misleading statements in it ....they say they are not associated with : deckers outdoor corporation ....in frequently asked questions :
Do you sell products made by American company Deckers Outdoor Corporation?
No, we don't sell their products. Deckers Outdoor Corporation is mass producing their products in China. We only sell 100% Australian made products.
giving you the impresssion that this "deckers" company is not genuine and their products are inferior but Deckers Outdoor Corporation is the genuine ugg manufaturer and even if they are outsourcing to china you are getting the real thing
they don't make it clear there will be extra money to pay on import duty and all the reviews are good and until you look into complaints about them you realise they are not publishing the bad reviews.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggstore.com.au staff and other customers.

Uggstore.com.au?