Uggsaustraliasale reviews

Uggsaustraliasale.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

mayam
10/22/09

Hi its great, well have being sarcastic i ordered UGG boots from same web site please tell me what do i do now. Can i get my money back some have?

traceyc
10/20/09

uggaustrailian-uk.com....... i have just ordered from this website and now very upset to findout they might be fake.....they also took from my account 13pds more than they should have. Also, their website doesnt seem to exist any more. Wonder if i will get my 2 pairs of boots????

karenp
10/10/09

"I purchased two pairs of ugg boots from uggsaustraliasale.com which looked genuin. I was charged in US dollars by a site called Toptrade names, even though the order value was stated in English pounds. After making my purchase, I did some research......Oh how I wish i'd done my research before making my purchase!!

I did a domain check, which came up as being registered in China, this made me suspicious straight away. I then came across another two websites uggaustralia-uk.biz and uggsaustralia.biz which looked identical, also registered in China to the same person.

Update: I have now found another website ( currently under maintenance) uggs-uk.biz registered to the the same person as above named websites, (which no longer seem to exist)

On checking my bank transaction, being suspicious that I had been charged in US dollars, I found that I had been over charged by £20.00 or there abouts. The only way to contact this company is via a support ticket through Toptrade names. I have now been told by the seller that my purchase is going take longer to come than stated on the website, due to customs being held up with an annual Chinese holiday. After reading reviews I have found that I am not the only customer to have been told this, but at another time of purchase.

I have a tracking number for my parcel whiich says it is still in china.
I will update my review if I recieve my parcel or partial refund.

Go to the original uggaustralia.com by Deckers website where it gives information on counterfiet uggs. I found this very useful in my research. Apparently genuine uggs are made in China, but never shipped from China."

Questions? Get answers from the Uggsaustraliasale staff and other customers.

Uggsaustraliasale?