Uggs-australiauk reviews

SITE CLOSED

dorindaa
12/15/09

Beware!!!! Do not buy anything from this web site. Very poor quality products.After sales service? What after sales servce? If the sale is too good to be true .........it is too good to be true. You are warned

kellyj
11/23/09

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!! I am still trying to get them to replace my faulty uggs. I wore them once and the stiching snapped and is unraveling up also they are not of the same high quality of normal uggs there fore they might be fake!!! the first time i wore mine it rained the slightest bit and now they look about two years old!

hanr
11/23/09

I would strongly advise anyone to stay away from this website. I ordered a pair of boots and when they got here they were faulty ie they ripped. Their actual response to my complaint was
'As an overseas transaction it bothers much time and money for boots arrival to your hands. Anyway apart from the stitching, it's a nice boot. So I wonder if you could take it to a local shop to perfect some stitchings, as this, I think, is the fastest way for solution. However, we don't sit do nothing. We may manage to give you a discount voucher, which may cover the cost for repair. Hope you consider it'.

Obviously I regarded this as totally unacceptable and they still refuse to give me a refund or a new pair of boots!

jackieb1
11/14/09

Be warned - this website overcharges you!!! Prices are advertised in British Pounds, you receive a confirmation e-mail of final cost in British Pounds and yet when the credit card bill comes in the price has been converted to US Dollars and ultimately costs more. They also applied a small fee for bank charges for conversion rates. At no point do they provide any conversion rates into US Dollars or advise of bank charges. I have complained asking for the difference to be returned, they declined!

Questions? Get answers from the Uggs-australiauk staff and other customers.

Uggs-australiauk?