Uggofficial.cc

Uggofficial.cc has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggofficial.cc also ranks 81st among Uggs sites. The most common issues with Uggofficial.cc are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Uggofficial.cc?

“I'm am so sadden my little sister got her first pair...”

Brandy M.
12/3/14

I'm am so sadden my little sister got her first pair of UGG boots then they were stolen from a Ronald McDonald house boot room days later so I tried ordering her new ones thinking wow atleast I'm getting a good deal since we paid $300 for her first set now I'm broke & waiting for boots that I don't think are ever going to arrive as her Xmas gift anymore :'(

kirstyb2
November 27th, 2010
brandym7
December 3rd, 2014
cicc
October 3rd, 2011
I have been sent fake UGG boots that are falling apart. Dealing with the CC people now to try to recoup my money. I thought they were going to be £54 but they have taken £70 from my bank account. I don't rate the website as it is fraud but have had to put 1 star to process the review. I feel disappointed and saddened that people would do this.
colins3
December 2nd, 2010
Fake site ,I got sucked in by the official looking site.Tried to cancel order after I found them out, but was told I could not. Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!!
nesbittb
December 20th, 2010
My wife bought a pair of Ugg boots from this crowd, got a tracking number but the boots never arrived. Managed to track the shipping reference to an address in Cheshire. Money went out of the bank though. I think they get a load of orders, send out one tracking number and the lucky person gets a pair of boots. Don't touch them.
keithm4
December 29th, 2010
seems a total con will be contacting credit card company to try to secure a refund. avoid at all costs. looks like my daughter will not be getting a late christmas present. As they say "if it looks to good to be true then it probably is".

are these uggs real ?