Review of Uggofficial.cc

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 312.987.2928

brandym7
12/3/14

I'm am so sadden my little sister got her first pair of UGG boots then they were stolen from a Ronald McDonald house boot room days later so I tried ordering her new ones thinking wow atleast I'm getting a good deal since we paid $300 for her first set now I'm broke & waiting for boots that I don't think are ever going to arrive as her Xmas gift anymore :'(

cicc
10/3/11

I have been sent fake UGG boots that are falling apart. Dealing with the CC people now to try to recoup my money. I thought they were going to be £54 but they have taken £70 from my bank account. I don't rate the website as it is fraud but have had to put 1 star to process the review. I feel disappointed and saddened that people would do this.

keithm4
12/29/10

seems a total con will be contacting credit card company to try to secure a refund. avoid at all costs. looks like my daughter will not be getting a late christmas present. As they say "if it looks to good to be true then it probably is".

nesbittb
12/20/10

My wife bought a pair of Ugg boots from this crowd, got a tracking number but the boots never arrived. Managed to track the shipping reference to an address in Cheshire. Money went out of the bank though. I think they get a load of orders, send out one tracking number and the lucky person gets a pair of boots. Don't touch them.

colins3
12/2/10

Fake site ,I got sucked in by the official looking site.Tried to cancel order after I found them out, but was told I could not. Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!!

kirstyb2
11/27/10

are these uggs real ?

By kirsty b.
Questions? Get answers from the Uggofficial.cc staff and other customers.

Uggofficial.cc?