Uggdiscountboots reviews

SITE CLOSED

heithm
3/9/10

To my fellow online shopper's, this is the absolute worst company ever! My wife ordered a pair of Uggs on Feb. 14th. The company charged my credit card twice, sent us a pair of boots that were damaged ( the stitching was undone when she opened the box). It took three weeks to get the boots.
Well I sent the company a email with pictures of the damage and one minute I think the situation is resolved then I get a email saying they know they are wrong but the photo is not the right angle. It is a scam!!! Do not use this site for they will rip you off!!!!!!

maras
2/28/10

I was billed and I never received the boots.

randia
2/8/10

I placed an order on this website. It appeared to take all my info but had no final page with a confirmation number. I looked for a contact number or address and found only a hotmail account. I e-mailed right away to see if it had gone through and received a response in broken English saying it had and not to worry it would ship. I then wrote back asking for a confirmation number and a tracking number and was again told not to worry it would be all right. I checked with my credit card company and it had been charged out. I checked reviews on this site and decided to cancel the order and cancel my credit card. I e-mailed them and they wrote back that they would see what they could do. It looks like I might be out $112

brandis
12/29/09

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!! I placed an order on 11/27/09 and never received the product. I was told it would ship in two days-on three different occassions. It took a dispute thru my CC to get a refund.

elainew2
12/8/09

This website offers incredible prices for Uggs boots ... I ordered boots on Nov 30th with a promise of shipping 3 days ... it is now day 8 and each time I requested an update I was told 2 days ... today I complained AGAIN and they immediately refunded the purchase ... I believe this company to be a SCAM!!! Do NOT shop @ Uggdiscountboots.com

Dear Mara Sfara, This is marvin form uggdiscountboot.com.I want to tell you, you are not my company's customer.In our customer's data have not your record.Our store never sent such cargo.Your commodity is not buys in our store.You definitely made a mistake. Our company has the strictest stipulation to the commodity mail, we will track each single commodity which we will mail, guaranteed that our company's commodity can be accurate, prompt delivery. You should check clearly which store you buy the goods, relate as soon as possible with them, avoids losing. Very happy with your contact. http://www.uggdiscountboot.com is our store, also welcome you to visit. Best wish for you! uggdiscountboot.com , lncDear Mara Sfara, As for your recent purchase placed on 2010-02-10 at http://www.uggdiscountboots.com would you please be informed that the order has been dispatched and the following tracking information is available for you. Tracking number: EE327082806CN Shipping company URL: http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryAction.do?reqCode=gotoSearchE Please click the shipping company URL link and copy-paste the tracking number. Should you have any further questions please use the following link http://www.billingsupportsystem.com to contact us back. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS EMAIL! No replies sent to this email address would be read. Sincerely yours, Customer Support Group www.billingsupportsystem.com

By Mara S.
Questions? Get answers from the Uggdiscountboots staff and other customers.

Uggdiscountboots?