Uggbootsmall.net reviews

Uggbootsmall.netimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

rm4
11/18/10
Do not, repeat, do not order any Uggs from this website, they are fake!!! I ordered a pair for a friends birthday, once delivered (from China) they were totally different colours to each other (were supposed to be Chesnut). I have emailed hundreds of times and they sent me an address to send them back to, which i have. Its now been 10 weeks and i still havent received my refund-not good!! It really is true, but cheap, buy twice. I am looking into the process to get websites like these shut down..Any ideas???
cathyr4
9/18/10
This site is a Chinese scam site claiming to have real UGGS at discounted prices. They are cheap quality. Nothing authentic about the boots. Run small. Fake material. Buyer Beware.
georgec
1/5/10
Don't shop on here! Sent me wrong size, make, colour plus they were fake....lot of emails back and forward - in regards to the boots being returned but nothing came of it. I had to sell the boots to a friend as I couldn't even wear them. They also changed website names whilst I was waiting for the boots to be delievered.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggbootsmall.net staff and other customers.

Uggbootsmall.net?