This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uggbootsmall.net

Uggbootsmall.net

Uggbootsmall.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggbootsmall.net also ranks 85th among Uggs sites. The most common issues with Uggbootsmall.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Uggbootsmall.net?

“Do not, repeat, do not order any Uggs from this website,...”

R M.
11/18/10

Do not, repeat, do not order any Uggs from this website, they are fake! I ordered a pair for a friends birthday, once delivered (from China) they were totally different colours to each other (were supposed to be Chesnut). I have emailed hundreds of times and they sent me an address to send them back to, which i have. Its now been 10 weeks and i still havent received my refund-not good! It really is true, but cheap, buy twice. I am looking into the process to get websites like these shut down. Any ideas?

rm4
November 18th, 2010
cathyr4
September 18th, 2010
This site is a Chinese scam site claiming to have real UGGS at discounted prices. They are cheap quality. Nothing authentic about the boots. Run small. Fake material. Buyer Beware.
georgec
January 5th, 2010
Don't shop on here! Sent me wrong size, make, colour plus they were fake... lot of emails back and forward - in regards to the boots being returned but nothing came of it. I had to sell the boots to a friend as I couldn't even wear them. They also changed website names whilst I was waiting for the boots to be delievered.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggbootsmall.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggbootsmall.net?

Have a question about Uggbootsmall.net?