Uggbootsaustralia.com.au reviews

1 Review From Our Community

sental
6/14/12

Last year I ordered the nicer version of the tall UGG boots for my husband and paid the extra money for the reinforced toe and the thicker, outdoor soles. I received the cheaper version of the UGGs without the reinforced toe and they had the thinner indoor soles (they are essentially tall slippers). I've ordered hundreds of things over the internet, so this should have been a straight forward purchase. I wanted to return the boots for the more expensive boots I ordered and was charged for, so I followed the return instructions on their website:
"You must e-mail us prior to returning or exchanging any items and inform us of the reason. We will then give you the contact point for the return." I sent them an email. A week went by, no one contacted me. I sent another email, and again, no response. After the third time with no response, I figured there must be something wrong with their email system, so I thought I would call them.
Guess what? No other contact info on their website! Nothing about where they were located or an alternate way to contact them. I tried to find an actual address or phone for this business on the internet, but there wasn't anything listed. Needless to say, I was really disappointed and had no way to contact them and exchange the boots.
Upon further reading of their site, they basically can send you whatever they have and whatever that substitution is, even if the product costs less than the model you purchased, their site terms allow for that (see an excerpt below). In the US, that's just plain old fraud. The boots I received were absolutely NOT the boots I ordered. I WOULD NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

"It is the discretion of UGG Boots Australia to refund less any freight charges for returns outside of this policy and this may attract a 20% re-stocking fee.
*Receipt of goods with the assumption they were a different brand, look or feel does not constitute "not as ordered" please contact us via e-mail prior to your purchase if you have any doubts or queries."

UPDATE: They seem to have an address now on their website and a phone number for wholesale enquiries only. No one answers that phone number.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggbootsaustralia.com.au staff and other customers.

Uggbootsaustralia.com.au?