Uggboots-us.net

Uggboots-us.net

Uggboots-us.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggboots-us.net also ranks 95th among Uggs sites. The most common issues with Uggboots-us.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Uggboots-us.net?

“This is just a fake site”

mint l.
11/23/12

This is just a fake site. You can verify whether the site is selling real UGG next time in UGG OFFICIAL SITE. They will take your credit / debit card information and take your money and run away. They will never ship you anything. This site just sucks. DO NOT try to purchase anything from here, as they don't even ship you a fake pair of UGG boots.

mintl
November 23rd, 2012
jackiea2
December 24th, 2010
Do NOT buy from this website. I have had nothing but problems from the beginning. I tried to cancel my order and they still shipped the boots saying they didn't get the email even though they responded to the email. And now they won't give me the return shipping address to return them saying that I can't return them.
kimj3
June 10th, 2010
Ordered 2-pair of uggs boots, one for my daughter for Christmas 2009 and one for myself. I did not have the boots 2 months and the entire stitching on the heal gave way. The entire heal is off the boot! I of course tried to contact the company and guess what, cannnot find website. Worst purchase I have ever made!
sophien
October 17th, 2009
Hey everyone, I'm sorry to tell you, but these guys sell fake UGGs. There is a great post about the only way to get real UGGs here:

karolk
June 30th, 2013
I have been staring at these pictures for over an hour, I know they are fake but it isn't sinking in that the whole site is fake..... How can they do this???I don't get it. They also tell you how many they have sold of each style??? Yeah right, that is how many UGG Australia has sold.... I think NOT.
I think it is so wrong that they are claiming to be UGG, if they were honest and claimed to be copies then it would be OK but not to try to fool people. You are not fooling us guys.... please do not order from this site they are not real UGG Australia, very good copies granted but copies none the less.
anniek1
January 27th, 2011
Ordered a pair of UGG boots, didn't fit properly,,,Should have known something was up when package arrived with no invoice or instruction for return/exchange. upon finally contacting via email about requesting a RA (according to their return policy)...I was told to sell them to someone...And if I returned them I would be charged $30 for the shipping (they charged me $20) plus 10% restocking fee, so I would be better off selling them and they would give me $15 off on another pair. Several emails later, I have yet to recieve an RA address and they are now ignoring me completely so I have contacted my CC company for assistance. I have learned my lesson; not ignoring a website that lists no contact info such as a telephone or address in the U.S...I got on line and found all these complaints simlair to mine and worse, why has this website not been reported to the AG office...I will be reporting complaint as soon as I get this resolved....What a bunch of thieving chinamen...

Annie from MA

Questions? Get answers from the Uggboots-us.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggboots-us.net?

Have a question about Uggboots-us.net?