Review of Tykesfashion.co

Tykesfashion.co reviews

pata64
4/9/18

This is a total rip off. Ordered on 12-7-17. Still no merchandise. Called my credit card company. Transaction too long ago to get my money back. I will never respond to a Facebook add again

marlonl3
3/25/18

I too await my IPAD stand and it is now March 25/18. I will be speaking to m y credit card company about possible recourse action. I urge everyone impacted by these f...ckers to use social media and bad mouth them!

carolynb110
3/18/18

My review is like everyone elses. Ordered for Christmas present, paid and never received. It is now mid-March.

lind6716
3/9/18

Well, I too, ordered that tablet stand in December, they charged my account on Jan. 11th, 2018. I sent an email, but theres been no response. It is now March 9th and I still have yet to receive the item or a return email from this company. Has anyone found any recourse to get our money back?
-Linny D.
Email: Silverwears925@gmail.com

janew135
2/16/18

I ordered a tablet holder from this company in December! It was immediately charged to my credit card! It is one February and I still have no product despite emailing the customer severice several times! I never heard one word from them! Very angry! If there was minus stars I would give them several!

johnt488
2/1/18

I too ordered the tablet holder and of course it did not come. I stopped the payment on my credit card. They gave a bogus order number and claimed you could track delivery using it which was completely false. I filed a complaint with the FBI and contacted Facebook and Shopify to let them know that Tykesfashion is a criminal organization. As of today they are shut down.

thomasd136
1/29/18

I too ordered a tablet holder back in Nov. Sent emails asking when it would be shipped; it is now Jan 29th and nothing yet. This is a scam; do not order anything from this organizations. SCAM!

lindah359
1/24/18

I also ordered the tablet holder (4 of them) for Christmas presents. The order was placed on December 7 and as of today (January 24) I have nothing. This company will take your money and give you nothing.

lauriek32
1/22/18

Ordered 12/11/17, charged my credit card on that day, and sent confirmation they had my order. 30 days later I emailed them and they said they would research......still nothing. I guess I will have to dispute the charge with my credit card.

pamb87
1/19/18

I ordered the iPad holders and they charged my cc immediately. I never received the merchandise and they do not respond to emails. Fortunately my CC company will handle this but it has taken a month to get this worked out.

gn49
1/17/18

Wife bought tablet holders in Nov 15 2017. Thay got the money $63.00 but I got nothing, no phone # nothing just e-mail that they don't respond to. THIS SITE IS A SCAM.

jm373
1/15/18

The title says it all, they have my money and I do not have the goods some six weeks later. By the way, thank you Facebook for promoting these dirt-bags. Lesson learned I will never do business with anyone on Facebook again and will only buy online from known sources.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

carolel24
1/14/18

Contact your credit card company and ask where your money was sent!! If we can find where they are ,I will talk with their local TV scam people. You can contact me thru Facebook Carole Wood Laningham. Remember if you whimper no one hears you!!! If you speakup with enough other people its an earth shaking roar, and some of this nonsense will disappear.

virginiah43
1/12/18

I hope someone from Tykesfashion reads this. Either 1) it's a scam, or 2) they're getting a bunch of these tablet stands from China and their Chinese supplier for a Great Deal and/or the shipper is having issues due to whatever (weather, New Years, work stoppages) or the great deal fell through and they are panicking and ignoring the issue while their Older Relations shake their heads and say, "Listen to us next time." They need to ideally 1) Write a competent explanation/apology in good English telling what is actually up (as in "we screwed up, sorry, beat us please" or "due to circumstances beyond our control - insert the details in a humorous fashion - we are abjectly sorry that you don't have the item you ordered. But it is coming! It will likely be - GIVE REALISTIC DATE - arriving. Or 2) be prepared for refunding money and getting Bad Publicity which an Older Person will tell you is not a good thing. As I used a credit card and have had extra cheap stuff take 1-2 months from China (which is usually broadcast in the add), I'm HOPING these are honest middlemen.

patrickn28
1/10/18

I ordered the tablift tablet stand in early December and they charged my credit card and I have still not received my order as of January 10th. I asked for a refund and they have not replied after two weeks.

andrewu10
1/4/18

I ordered two Tablift Tablet Stands in early December. They charged me $69.98 on December 9. Nearly a month later I still do not have my order, despite two written queries on their Contact Us section of their website. I have challenged this charge on my credit card.

alexanderl19
1/2/18

I ordered Tablift Tablet Stand for the Bed, Sofa, or Any Uneven Surface from tykesfashion.co on 12/03/2017. At the time of order, the website was showing that only five items left. Later, whenever I checked the website, I saw that only two to five items are available. After a two-week wait, I send an email with an inquiry. I got no response to this and another email. The Tablift never arrived. When I checked forums, I found that this is a common practice for this business.

Questions? Get answers from the Tykesfashion.co staff and other customers.

Tykesfashion.co?