Tvshack.bz

Tvshack.bz has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tvshack.bz also ranks 23rd among TVs sites.

How would you rate Tvshack.bz?

“For the love of God read reviews on this site before...”

Evan S.
2/10/11

For the love of God read reviews on this site before you download their medial player. I downloaded something off of their site and for some reason my pc kept crashing due to some anti virus program. Then I looked online about this website and found similar stories all over the internet. I don't know exactly what is happening, but my pc did not work the same afterwards and I read that they have some sort of program that gets downloaded that is a spybot, I don't know that is exactly but others have reported this. Hit google and go http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tv+shack+review Does anyone know where they have free tv that doesn't require that I install something on my pc, I don't trust nobody to do installation of tvshack or any other type of programs that may be a virus but i do want free tv or internet tv.

jacky9
March 5th, 2011
amazing, everything i needed was right here. free and simple... nice <3
evans3
February 10th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Tvshack.bz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tvshack.bz?

Have a question about Tvshack.bz?