Turtle Doves

Turtle Doves has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Turtle Doves?

“Love their fingerless gloves.”

Bronwen A.
3/21/18

Turtle Doves is a small business making accessories out of recycled cashmere. Their stuff isn't cheap but I love their fingerless gloves. They wear well and keep to a nice, slim fit. I have to restrain myself as I'd actually like a pair in every colour... Turtle Doves comes across as a decent, ethical company.

bronwena2
March 21st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Turtle Doves staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Turtle Doves?

Have a question about Turtle Doves?