Turbobit

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.2 / 5

Turbobit has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Turbobit ranks 21st among Music Streaming sites.

How would you rate Turbobit?

“Swift services”

Cynthia W.
7/16/20

My god, the speed is amazing! Absolutely mindblown by the download speed and how fast I can download my docs from the storage. All works perfectly fine and I'm glad I spent money on them.

“Scammers”

moha m.
4/7/22

Scammers, Once you subscribe you cannot unsubscribe. There is no way to do so. They do not respond to email and the help support are all fake links https://turbobit.net/rules/payment

gianah1
Cynthia W.
July 16th, 2020

moham4
April 7th, 2022

Tip for consumers:
Do not use.

Questions? Get answers from the Turbobit staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Turbobit?

Have a question about Turbobit?