Ttdeye.co

Ttdeye.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ttdeye.co?

“So Glad I Took The Risk! 10/10”

Vanesa M.
1/24/21

Ok so let me just say "At First" I was a bit skeptical due to all of the bad reviews; REGARDLESS, I went ahead & risked it all anyway & ended up purchasing 10 PAIRS; yeahh I'm sort of a compulsive shopper Anyway, when I say that I AM SO GLAD I DID! Trust, they DID NOT DISAPPOINT! Only let down was that there was one pair that had gone out of stock before my order was fully processed & that was a bummer BUT they sent me an email addressing the issue & asked me to go ahead & pick any other pair no matter the price which they would cover due to the inconvenience which IMO was beyond considerate. I ordered January 7th they were shipped on the 14th by the 23rd they were here! Literally only took 9 days to get here. Which considering everything that's going on right now with delays due to Covid & stuff was amazing! They sent me a tracking number so I was posted on where they were the whole time! All in all props to TTDEYE on your awesome customer service, shipping & COMFORTABILITY ON YOUR LENSES! I mean after putting on & taking off TEN pairs of contact lenses my eyes As Expected are pretty red lol but you literally don't even feel those suckers when they're on! Honestly you guys hands down have earned yourself another customer for the long haul! TYSM TTDEYE!

vanesam12
January 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Ttdeye.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ttdeye.co?

Have a question about Ttdeye.co?