This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tredzrugs.co.uk

Tredzrugs.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tredzrugs.co.uk ranks 52nd among Carpets sites.

How would you rate Tredzrugs.co.uk?

“THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS”

ME M.
11/26/10

THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. I ORDERD A RUG IN SEPTEMBER, I WAITIED FOR MY DELIVERY, WHICH DID NOT ARRIVE, I HAD TO SEND THEM AN EMAIL REQUESTING MY RUG, I GOT A REPLY STATING MY RUG IS IN TRANSIT. WAITED STILL DID NOT RECIEVE THE RUG, I SENT 6 EMAILS, THEY TAKE THIER TIME GETTING BACK TO YOU. LAST EMAIL SENT STATING MY RUG IS DELAYED FURTHER UNTIL DECEMBER! I REQUESTED A REFUND WHICH I HAVE RECIEVED. THE RUGSELLER IS A BETTER ONLINE SHOP!

mem10
November 26th, 2010

timw2
September 15th, 2010

I purchased two rugs from this site, i paid £179 for them both, i received them five days later, but much to my surprise there was only one rug when i had paid for two.
I contacted them straight away and someone called david replied and told me he would get back to me, i have since sent over five emails back to them asking when i will be receiving the rug, but i get no reply, i think this is outragous to treat customers like this, they were quick to take the money, i checked my bank and they had took it, yet i still have not had what i paid for.
Bewarey, they never contact you back,
I won't let this lye till i get what i have paid for

Questions? Get answers from the Tredzrugs.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tredzrugs.co.uk?

Have a question about Tredzrugs.co.uk?