Review of TravelPod

141 Needham Street
Newton, MA 02464

garryb61
3/9/19

As my wife was booking with this company I was looking up their reviews. As I was reading the horror stories I stopped her in mid-booking. She politely got off the phone. They then proceeded to BLOW up her phone calling back. I finally answered and politely said we decided not to do business with them, the agent then said he was transferring me to a manager who could get us a better deal. The manager came on immediately. I stopped him mid pitch and told him his horrible reviews were the reason we decided not to do business with his company and told him I was hanging up and not to call this number again.
GET THIS, he called back ranting and raving, demanding that I tell him where I read these reviews. Proceeded to call me a COWARD for making such accusations over the phone and hanging up.
I hung up again and blocked the number. After this, they could offer me free tickets and I wouldn't trust them.

nancyj187
2/18/19

Travelpod is a SCAM! No customer service once they steal your money. Gym locker was able to finagle the website somehow and drop my tickets $4,000 yes thousand. I did my homework yes after the fact but I got the tickets for $400 cheaper from the original $1,600 that he quoted not even 2 minutes later. I contacted him buy email and by phone and he still guaranteed me that they were the lowest. Not true! Do not let these fools take your money. I'm not working with my credit card company to get a full refund from these bank robbers. Luckily I kept his phone messages and texts.

hanai3
11/26/18

They have the worst business the worst customer service they why everything they they steal your money I'll never travel with them I had a family emergency and I could we do travels they couldn't travel I have to cancel due tickets before 24 hours and their one the refund full refund back that's the worst company the are thief they stole my money that's what I have to say about you

ms536
4/4/18

Beware!!! this company sells high-priced tickets and don't provide accurate/important information when you book the flight with them. Very poor service. If you call them to resolve any issues, the wait-time is very long and they are not helpful at all. Their whole intention is to steal your money by changing or canceling the flight and keep your money for their own benefit. Never buy ticket from them...it's trap. Buy the ticket from the airlines itself. Highly unethical people!

debendrar
6/23/17

I WAS FOLLOWING THE FAIR FROM BOSTON TO BOMBAY IT WAS ALWAYS AROUND 753 FOR LAST 1 WEEK AND WHEN I FILL THE PAGES WITH ALL THE INFORMATION INCLUDING PAYMENT THEN IT DIDN'T BOOK MY TRIP RATHER SAYING CALL US AT A NUMBER. THEN ask me to refresh the PAGE, AND THE PRICE SUDDENLY CHANGES TO $800. I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BOGUS BISNESS AND WILL NOT RETURN TO THEM EVER.

judiths64
2/15/17

I downloaded the Travelpod App and loved using it. It was easy to use, I could add photos and email the link to friends..... then BANG it suddenly stopped working!
The link said that I did not exist- I wrote several emails asking for help- not a single reply!!! So beware- once it fails there is nothing you can do.... such a pity!

kartb
1/4/16

I booked the tickets and where I had to cancel the tickets within two days. and they charged 50% of amount as penalty. they are not helping at all. it was really worse experience. I am sure I will not go them in future and I will ensure no one my circle ( lacks of people) goes to them. I serious advise is not to go to travel agent. its always better to book the tickets directly to airlines.

joannc7
10/13/14

I have been using this site for ears. I love that I can go back and look at trips and remember all the fun adventures I had. It is great that you can include as many or a few details (if you are pressed for time) that you want - pictures too. They have made some changes over time and some are for the better, some make it a little more complicated than the basic blog I started with but for the most part I think it is a fun way to keep people updated on your trip right along with you. It allowed my friends and family to follow along - even before facebook was huge and everyone started using it for instant posts of trips; but you can't search facebook and go back (without a lot of scrolling) to go over all those memories. I know someone else said they won't let you post hotels - unless that is a recent change I haven't had that problem before and have even used my blog to go back and give recommendations of hotels / hot spots / must not misses etc to others who are traveling. They also put your pictures together for you (if you want) which is a great, great feature.

hotelglamouri
9/6/13

Questions? Get answers from the TravelPod staff and other customers.

TravelPod?