Travel Mitro

Travel Mitro has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Travel Mitro ranks 4th among Tours sites.

• Especially I want to thank abhishek sir for helping us in everything.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Travel Mitro?

“Goa - 3N”

Shivam G.
3/2/20

I have booked a package for Goa. Amazing services like transports, hotel room, meals, flights, guide. We will suggest to travellers go with travelmitro. Especially Mr Abhishek is a very good person in the company he has responded on a single call. Thanks for all the services...

abhishek sir (3)
deepakj17
March 14th, 2020
I have booked a package for Sri nagar. Good services like transports, hotel room, meals, flights. We will suggest to travellers go with travelmitro. Especially Mr Abhishek is a very good person in the company he has responded on a single call. Thanks for all the services...
shivamg8
March 2nd, 2020
balrajc
November 21st, 2020
I visited your tour. I love it. I love to travel. Your company has made my travels better. Thank you.
dhherur
November 24th, 2019
Nice trip. Hotel, Driver, Food, Sightseeing, Flight, etc was good. I am advised to other travelers go with TM TEAM. Trip credit goes to Abhishek sir.

Tip for consumers:
GOOD COMPANY

surajj11
January 24th, 2020
Recently we had a 6 day trip to Dubai and it was well planned by Travel Mitro team. Most of the top tourist destinations was covered in this trip. We are happy with their services and recommend the same to others.
karans67
September 16th, 2020
Pure & Safe Trip. Post COVID-19, I booked a group tour package to GOA. Hotel rooms & cars daily sensitized. The driver wore a mask during the whole time. Everything was amazing... Very Very Thank you to Abhishek sir.
priyar44
March 4th, 2020
Hi, my name is Priya from Pune. I have taken a tour package for Nepal. We all enjoyed during 4D. Our local coordinator was very knowledgeable about to local attractions. He helped us every time. Hotel + Transfers + Food's + Guide all was awesome. Trusted by us Thanks to Travelmitro.in
anupamt2
February 27th, 2020
Trip was good. Hotel staff & driver was so nice. All pick-up & drop was on time... did not face any issues during travel from this company.
niting28
March 4th, 2020
I came from Dubai all arrangements was good. Trip coordinator, Hotel, transport, food, booking process, etc was good. Thanks travelmitro.in
auragj
March 24th, 2020
Recently I came from Himachal Due to covid-19 company cancel my trip on day 2nd & refund full payment. We have taken a 10D travelling package. Finally, I have realised they took a great decision for us.
pawanm7
March 14th, 2020
The trip was awesome.
All the arrangements were great. Thanks to the ground team. Thanks to travelmitro.
sanjanat2
May 21st, 2020
My experience was too good with my friends. All services was great by Travel Mitro. I suggest you all for LEH.
Thanks!
rachnas11
September 21st, 2020
Very nice trip with Travel Mitro. We enjoyed a lot Baga beach. All arrangements were fabulous. The right company in COVID-19. THANKS!
sakshig11
November 9th, 2019
As the name suggests Travel Mitro makes awesome packages for you and your dear ones. Had an awesome time everything was exactly the same as explained at the time of booking my kid enjoyed a lot on his birthday.

The best part is that they will deliver what they promise and the icing on the cake is where you don't have to call or ask anyone about the drivers as soon as you reach the place the drivers are waiting for you with placards of your name. Everything went as smooth as silk.

Again a very big thank to the team for making our Australia trip on my sons birthday worth being remembered for the lifetime.

Going forward all my trips will be planned by them only.
manishy4
November 20th, 2019
We had amazing time in Singapore as our trip was excellently managed by our travelling agent Travel Mitro. We got all the pick up & drop info well in advance. We didn't face any difficulties in our whole trip.
rippikab
November 24th, 2019
We had an exellent time in thailand and the whole trip was arranged by abhishek. Thanks dear for this hassle free trip... I wud also thank travel mitro. Hoping for another trip and booking soon with travel mitro
palaka
October 18th, 2019
. Booked a trip through travel mitro and it was amazing. Had wonderful time. The team is very efficient and I never had any major issues during the trip. I would prefer this app for my next trip! Keep up the good work guys!
anilr13
October 23rd, 2019
I really thank the travel mitro team for helping us to plan a hassle free holiday, we enjoyed alot. Especially I want to thank abhishek sir for helping us in everything.

It's an genuine company's and Sugam Arora is an excellent employee of this organisation. Handled superbly our travel.

By Suraj J.

Competitive price and good package deal. Covered almost all the top tourist destinations for our trip.

By Suraj J.

It's hassle free and good customer service. They resolve issues in a short span of time.

By Suraj J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Travel Mitro staff and other customers.

travelm4
TRAVEL M.
NAVS HOLIDAYS & MARKETING PVT. LTD.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Travel Mitro?

Have a question about Travel Mitro?