This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TravellersInn.org.uk

TravellersInn.org.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TravellersInn.org.uk ranks 419th among Hotels sites.

How would you rate TravellersInn.org.uk?

“Stay away!”

sharne s.
1/26/16

I stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago only to find that the towels which were apparently fresh towels had brown/orange stains on them, I went to reception to get new towels only to find that those towels were also stained. The receptionist was awfully rude his name is Paul, he had no manners, I heard no please or thank you, no customer service skills. I also found an empty fairy bottle in the bathroom, they're were wires hanging from the headboard, radiators do not work, I was moved to a newly refurbished room which haad no air conditioning room was awfully hot so hot that I could not sleep. Even though room was cheap there is a basic standard of hygiene and customer service that should be met but unfortunately in the case of this hotel was never met.

sharnes
January 26th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the TravellersInn.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TravellersInn.org.uk?

Have a question about TravellersInn.org.uk?