Travelgenio.es

Travelgenio.es has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Travelgenio.es?

“AVOID!”

Anna M.
6/3/20

Any company can make a booking Any company can make a booking, where you can judge the company is when something goes wrong, how much support they provide? How fast they respond? This company does NOT respond EVER, does NOT provide ANY support. I have been waiting 3 months for the money return for the cancelled ticket, can I count on ANY updates? NO! Can I understand where my case is? NO! If you people think I will leave it, you are very wrong, I am just about to give my case to the doubt collecting company, you can be sure. And I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN use your services! Thanks god the competition on the market is huge. AVOID!

annam707
June 3rd, 2020
Any company can make a booking
This company does NOT respond EVER, does NOT provide ANY support.
AVOID!
travelgenioc
Customer S.
Thank you Anna for your comment. Please send an e-mail to customer.service@travelgenio.com, from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.
travelgenioc
Customer S.

Questions? Get answers from the Travelgenio.es staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Travelgenio.es?

Have a question about Travelgenio.es?