Transform

Transform has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Transform?

“STOPPED BREATHING IN SURGERY AND WAS NOT TOLD -Please Read - I worked for the company and had surger”

Jade W.
7/15/19

My name is Jade Williams and I had surgery in March 2014 and have had nothing but problems ever since after wanting to improve my appearance and self-esteem I agreed this was the best option but little did I know I would end up in the situation I am now in. I was having problems with my implants after surgery and every time I called the Leeds clinic to complain (I was in my aftercare period also) it was brushed under the table on several occasions with no callbacks from staff members and no appointments given to see Mr. Persico - None of this is documented on the company system and I know this because I worked for them and nothing was documented. Anyway, I finally got somewhere after confronting the company when working for them and showing them exactly what they did to me - completely messed my breast up (which I will be happy to prove) Transform had the nerve to blame it on my body. I was very very nieve and young and didn't think I would be fobbed off by a company I originally trusted and eventually I worked for and It honestly knocked my confidence and self-esteem. I finally showed my area Manager and company secretary what they have done to me and they finally agreed to do revision surgery which changed nothing! I came out of the theatre looking the same as before! Bare in mind this was another general anesthetic nothing changed and I was baffled so I complained again at this stage I didn't know what to do as I was distraught by the situation as a 26-year-old I should have been happy and confident. I had another surgery in Feb 2018 to rectify the problem and I kid you not I am now worse than before and I am left with horrific scarring on my breast and THEY look completely different I have tried to fight my corner with transform but they have not accepted responsibility. They do not care about you after surgery and only care about taking money - I worked for them so I know how they work. I will leave my number and email at the end of this to prove what happened to me for anyone wanting to ask questions I know my stuff. Moving forward I am going to help women. The complaints department have done nothing but blame me for putting weight on when I have told them so many times I have been severely depressed with what they have done and they have no sympathy at all! Especially Jeremy Rouch the company secretary! He has a daughter around my age and has to treat me wrong he should be ashamed of himself. No women should have to go through what Transform have put me through. They have not considered the fact that I have had not felt the same since having surgery - Ladies please look up ALCL before having Allergan implants put in and do research! More women are now talking about this. I have recently taken things further and got legal advice as transform are not taking responsibility. I recently got my notes back and I have found out I STOPPED BREATHING IN SURGERY for 10 minutes and they never told me and let me have 2 x more operations with them when I should have been monitored closely - if I knew this I wouldn't have gone with them again nor would I of worked for them. They have not stated on my notes why I stopped breathing either! I have recently spoken to a medical professional and was informed that I should have been told about this and after surgery, I should have been sent to the intensive care unit for testing and this wasn't the case I was actually sent home the next day and never informed of this. This whole situation has caused me anxiety, depression and more and they have said they want more money from me! What a joke. PLEASE LOOK UP - Louise Harvey ON GOOGLE who collapsed just over two weeks after undergoing surgery. When girls like me fight for our rights we get brushed off and made to look like it's our fault and get treated wrongly! It's horrible and I am now left traumatized. If I can help anyone at all from this please message/call me 07714 980516. Companies like this should not be allowed to operate.

jadew36
July 15th, 2019

Companies like this should not be allowed to operate.

Questions? Get answers from the Transform staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transform?

Have a question about Transform?