Tran Ky Nam Software reviews

1 Review From Our Community

abigailr1
5/19/16

I purchased aText from this site a few months ago. The software itself worked great. However, after a few months, one morning I started up my computer and got the message that aText's "trial registration had expired," and I needed to purchase the software. I had already purchased it and was using a full, downloaded version of the software, not a trial version. I had never gotten a "serial number" so I couldn't enter it onto the registration page that popped up.

I politely emailed the owner of the website to ask for resolution to the problem, and he did not respond. A week later, I tried emailing again. No response. A lot of the reviews of this software on the Apple App store reveal a similar experience. Their product un-registers itself and the owner doesn't respond to emails. (Mine was downloaded directly from his site, not the Apple Store. Also, I did not upgrade my OS, which is what the help articles say causes the problem with unregistration. Anyway, even if I had, he should still support his product.)

So I guess he wrote a software that crashes after a few months, and he is not supporting his product. I was ripped off. I lost all my valuable data I had stored in this software. Avoid doing business with this person!

Tip for consumers: Find another product!! Don't deal with this person!

Questions? Get answers from the Tran Ky Nam Software staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tran Ky Nam Software