North BrookField, New York 1318, United States
I tried their ppc banner advertising and seo. in addition mobile traffic too i got better result on my website including sales as well. Their ppc traffic is less expensive than others as they use same method as adwords. their support is good as well. I monthly subscribed to their services because they give more discount if you continue buying monthly.
most of the people claims that this website is a scam and the services they are providing is fake but i myself once used their email marketing package yesterday of $60 and i almost got 950 visitors who visit my website. The email and subjects needed to be added by you and they just provide you a stat panel were you can track your campaign through your username and passwords. Thinking of trying their small traffic package of $15
The Great job done by support. The services were awesome.much appreciated. Just made me permanent client.
Just changed the outcome of my online business.Thank you again I will definitely use services for repeat orders.
They don't even try to hide that it's a scam. You don't even get a receipt, login or anything, after they take your money, you can email them. But get no reply for days now. And not a single visitor from their service either. Don't trust those paid reviews.
I bought their email service for $60. Which was supposed to start on Jan 31st. After not hearing anything from the, I wrote to them, and they finally "started" it the day after, (sending a message claiming it had been working all along)
I saw the numbers on their website going up. Emails was being sent and some click throughs were happening. However I'm a web developer, so of course I'm going to check this. So I look at my actual website statistics and not a SINGLE visitor arrived at my site.
I wrote several emails to them, but after I realized it was a scam and confronted them about it, they completely stopped responding, stopped my campaign and made it so I couldn't login to their service anymore... After 2 days of no response, I went to paypal to send them a message through a dispute.
Then they have the audacity to not reply to me, but instead write a message intended for PayPal stating:
"This client completely does not understand what click through rate is. He bought the email marketing package. He is expecting that if 32500 email's were sent he will get 32500 visitors which can not be possible in any real service."
My message was directed at them, but OF COURSE I don't expect 32500 visitors. I expected the promised 3% of 25000 (750 visitors). But they upscaled it to a claim, without giving me a chance to respond. I wrote an email to them, afterwards still no response. (the problem I wrote was, that I havn't received a single visitor)
Don't fall for this scam site!
EDIT (in response to traffmagic's reply below).
0) I'm not bragging that I'm a webdeveloper, I'm simple letting people know that I have the tools to check whether a service such as yours is legitimate or not.
1) I do understand how email marketing works. I paid for 25,000 emails to be sent out. Out of that you promise at least a 3% click through rate (750). I should therefor expect around 750 visits to my website. Maybe a bit less if some left right away. Can we agree that this is what your scam site is claiming?
2) Yes I opened a dispute with Paypal because you've been ignoring all my emails to your customer support. And yes I hadn't received a SINGLE visitor from your service.
3) That's a blatant lie. I sent you several emails after the campaign started, giving you every chance to respond. But I NEVER got a reply back from you, after I questioned why I didn't get any visitors.
4) Another lie... The first time I wrote to you questioning why I didn't get any visitors. Your site claimed there had been 71 click throughs. (that day my website had a total of 39 visitors, 24 of which I can verify didn't come from your service. The day after when I wrote to you again, the click through counter was over 300, Yet I had only received a total of 52 visitors that day. I wrote to you again.
5) What does http vs https have to do with visits? A visit is recorded in both scenarios. The only thing is that document.referrer woudn't be the previous website. But when I had a maximum of 52 visitors, when your service claimed 300, and most of those ~50 visitors are accounted for elsewhere. Your service is clearly a scam.
6) Another blatant lie. The first time I wrote it was at 71, the second time over 300 (click throughs). not emails.
Lastly. EVEN if you claim that I got less than 20 clicks (which I didn't, I got ZERO visitors from this site). That is even admitting that I didn't get what I paid for. I paid for 25,000 emails with a minimum of a 3% click through rate. That is 750 click throughs. If you're saying I got less than 20, before you stopped the campaign stopped responding to me, and removed my login. You would still have scammed me for $60.
Attached screenshot of visitors form Jan 30th till Feb 21. (Their service was supposed to start Jan 31st) and last 3 days, as you can see. I didn't receive any unusual amount of visitors, most definitely not 750...
Tip for consumers: Don't use this scam site.
Cpanel was not claiming over 300 clicks, was simply showing over 300 emails sent out until then. You have had only less than 20 clicks that’s all).
I bought 10,000 visitors back in 2014 and now i am using their services for almost three years.Good real traffic according to my niche and Targeted area. (y)
Traffmagic is the company on which you can relay on! Their support is really really good! I am just amazed that how they changed my online business into a full time money making system. Yes it took sometime but you have to stick with them! Patience is the key. I am giving them 5 stars because i doubted them but after using their services for exactly 3 months my 100 keywords are ranking in top 10 pages of google and yes i am getting traffic more than i expected. I used combination of 100,000 visitors and S.E.O fire package. I am getting more than 6 to 7 sales each sale gives me profit of $49.99 which is pretty great right? Anyways, I highly recommend them if you are looking to gain online presence and want to rank your websites.
Traffmagic is one of the greatest company i ever came across in my online business life. They provided me one of the best S.E.O services just using their services for 3 months my 13 keywords ranking among google top 50. I am extremely happy and i highly recommend them.
Traffmagic ha superb support with best S.E.O team they helped me rank my website 7 high difficulty keywords on google's first page.
Tip for consumers: I highly recommend traffmagic to every website owner out there
So far i am really happy with the results they provided. I bought S.E.O package and 25,000 unique targeted visitors and they delivered as they promised i not only see boost in my rankings but i also getting more queries about my product.
The support team is really nice! appreciating, polite and provide you great services under the one hood. very honest company to work with
Tip for consumers: Do go for them if you are suffering to get traffic to your website.