TrafficSafetyWarehouse reviews

Tel: +1-847-966-1205
sales@trafficsafetywarehouse.com

jeremys358
4/18/19

I ordered high vis pants. Quality was great and shipping was fast. Would buy from them again. I contacted their customer service over the phone before placing my order to verify sizing and the representative was helpful.

bh102
9/8/18

VERY SATISFIED WITH THE ORDER! WE WILL DEFINATELY ORDER AGAIN!

VERY FAST DELIVERY AND EASY ORDERING PROCESS.

mattn87
8/1/18

Delivery took a little longer than I had expected / hoped for.
Partly my fault, as I waited until the last minute.
But the process was clean, efficient, and fairly easy.
The items were what I was looking for, and delivered in good order.

aprils149
7/26/18

Thank you & will buy from again! Purchase went very smoothly! Best price out of 3 quotes. Quick Shipping!!!!

alicew125
7/23/18

What a pleasure it was to deal with your company. Best price after several comparisons and delighted with the ease of ordering and speed of delivery. Hope to use you again.

williaml399
7/17/18

They were quality items that we received quickly after ordering. All were as expected, and your prices were within our budget. Thank you very much for a smooth transaction and ease of ordering.

kathleent82
6/30/18

First time purchase, and it was easy placing the order. Quick delivery . So far no complaints on the merchandise. Would use your company again.

jamesl636
6/30/18

We ordered these materials on line, it went perfectly, great way to shop for want you need, the web site worked great for us thanks

weldonm19
6/28/18

Despite what others have said, we've always had a great experience. We've never had to return anything and the products we ordered and received met our needs, that's why we've continued to use Traffic Safety Warehhouse.

debbies310
6/18/18

Had no problems with the website and got my shipment in a great shape.
Customer is happy. Thank you

jaredw39
6/8/18

I mean a "mother-in-law" does the job but the precision you can get while using this thing is pretty cool. Definitely recommend.

rond158
5/22/18

Overall I am satisfied because the products were well packaged, the material count was accurate, I would consider the LTL delivery as prompt, and my materials arrived in good condition.

sandraw198
5/11/18

The product is great, lightweight and received in a timely manner. I am well pleased with all the items I have purchased. The colors are brighter than bright and breathable, which is what I wanted

daniele84
5/6/18

Fast and easy ordering, great tracking and delivery estimates. Didn't have to wait too long and great communication from the company. The quality of the product is outstanding. This is my second time around to order from this company and I highly recommend them. Great prices too!

graceh73
5/5/18

It's affordable, easy to order, quick to ship and the product is great! The a-frame signs we ordered will be used to direct needy families to a summer feeding program in a rural community. They needed to be durable and they are! Love the "no frills" packing.. they sent me exactly what I ordered without the "fluff" of packing peanuts, inflated air bags and extra paperwork!

lorrainep29
5/4/18

Products are okay, but returning an item is not worth buying something in the first place. When i called to request a return label , the women was snotty. Then informs me the return price , i have to pay, then she says i also have to pay a 25% restocking fee!! It was only a $20.00 dollar shirt! I might as well of just thrown a twenty dollar bill out the window.Won't be shopping at this place again.

troyh71
5/1/18

Easy shopping, ordering, and fulfillment. Good communication during all phases... even asked for delivery confirmation and customer evaluation.

michelet32
4/9/18

The items came in timely fashion although in separate packages on different days. This is due to the face some items were outsourced which I found out after contacting the original vendor. The items are just as described and exactly what I need.

deanap7
4/2/18

I ordered the coats and they were actually shipped within 24 hours. WOW! This was better than Amazon. It was easy to make the decision to go forth with a large order and make their products part of our uniform policies.

timothys96
4/2/18

This organization will not be used by us in the future and I have and will continue to provide my opinion to anyone I am given the opportunity to share it.
Although I was initially pleased with their website and small organization feel and attention, unfortunately the follow through was lacking. They failed to ship 1/2 of the items ordered in a timely fashion. Which was a problem all by itself, they however compounded the issue by not informing us of the challenges they may have been experiencing. Thankfully Grainger stepped in and provided the items!

judyl81
4/1/18

Great price for a great product......the sign arrived quickly. We will definitely keep this company in mind for future products....

valeriej34
3/16/18

Great service, and fast delivery! Would definitely reorder utilizing this company and would highly recommend them as well!

heidis52
3/12/18

I ordered 3 of the Signicade® MDX Portable Sign Stands. Exactly what I expected. I searched quite a bit for these sign stands and this was the least expensive that I could find. They arrived quickly and undamaged.

thomg4
3/6/18

GOT WHAT I NEEDED TIMELY AND NOT OUT OF STOCK! IT IS WELL WORTH THE SHOPPING ON THIS SITE. OTHERS SEEM TO BE OUT OF STOCK. NOTHING WAS DAMAGED.

danield164
2/23/18

Quality product, fair price, prompt delivery. Shipping was expensive due to the weight of the items. The shipping box was poorly packed and taped together but the product arrived in pristine condition. Quite satisfied with my purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the TrafficSafetyWarehouse staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TrafficSafetyWarehouse