Review of TradingView

Tel: +1-312-442-0949
founders@tradingview.com

clives10
1/22/19

I can't even go into full detail the way this site is run. By bullies, as someone who posts charts and read charts. I often found my account banned and disabled for no reason. I would go back each time try to work out the issue and once I was told I needed to upgrade to the $60 a month plan and everything would be okay which I did. After I did that they re banned my account again for what customer service told me previously was okay. You can't mention your twitter, name, youtube name.

There are all these mind field of rules that don't make any sense you have to navigate. While at the same time dealing with unpaid mods so you gussed it already their trolls with no lives flagging your posts or content how they choose and customer service no where to be found. I've known many other traders who have quit this site over these problems.

Soon as I stopped paying my account was flagged and duplicate and a spam account. Even though tradingview tweeted out nearly half of my charts from their official account. I contacted the mod who did it because my charts were well known on the site. He was absolutely rude and said "I have to contact customer service and gave me the link." There was no phone number, email or anything else. I received an instantly reply on the website saying "I need to upgrade to a paid account to get any customer service."

I like many other traders have moved on from this site.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the TradingView staff and other customers.

TradingView?