Online Trading Academy reviews

17780 Fitch
Tel: +1 949-608-6028

zayng
9/29/18

The trading guidance from this co is canned, right from trading books which u can buy or get for free on the web even. I spent so much money on their courses, the only thing i like was it got me out of the house, and i met some like minded people. But the price is too high and does not equal in education. Sorry, but i wish I spent that money on alcohol, it would have at least been fun lol.

laurap181
4/9/18

I just hired some classes with them for a group that wanted to start a trading business they had been offered, so we all could decide if the basis of that business would be right or scam. We all learned very well all they taught us, as most of us were complete illiterate on trading.

They were really patient, professional and answered clearly all we needed. I'm still thankful for their work.

laurap167
4/9/18

Questions? Get answers from the Online Trading Academy staff and other customers.

Online Trading Academy?