Review of Tradenix

Tradenix reviews

oleo6
9/19/19

Recently I searched for such sites and found this one. I liked him right away. There is a big survey for making money. There are also many advantages of this site: professional financial advisors with more than 5 years of experience, High-class services and good results, an improved withdrawal system for quick access to funds for clients, so that investors and clients get the fastest possible work, quick withdrawals and security.

dennir
9/12/19

I would like to say a few words about this company. In my opinion, this company operates on very favorable terms. Here you can really earn, not lose, as is the case with competitors. Excellent consultants, always prompt and give good advice.

alexandrk26
9/8/19

Just a wonderful company in which I invest for the third month. There are excellent specialists who will always answer the necessary questions and help. Withdrawals are almost instant. Earnings stable.

victorb142
9/5/19

The company has very attractive conditions for investment, friendly consultants on the website gave me recommendations on how to make investments better. I've earned a decent amount and very important point is that the money can quickly get. Glad to cooperate.

kevinh556
8/30/19

I have been working with this site for a long time, I can say one thing that it really works!
There is minimal risk, which is very pleasing. And support is also up to par. Withdrawals are very fast. So I recommend it!

antonz19
8/26/19

I have been looking for where to invest with minimal risk for a long time. Finally, I found this site miraculously. Very good specialists work here. Funds are withdrawn quickly enough.

johnb2936
John B.
8/20/19

I have nice experience with Tradenix. They realy making me money. Very satisfied. Good job.

pauls1226
8/20/19

I have been working with Tradenix for last 2 months, and they show me great service and good results, Also, they planned me monthly withdrawal as a secondary income and receive my withdrawals in time and growing. I invested a good amount and I have experienced very nice and stable results.
I recommend Tradenix for a good consultation about finance and Crypto market and working with them.

matinb
7/30/19

About Tradenix I learned by chance, when I read the forum they make cryptocurrency trading accessible to individual traders around the world, technical support always works very quickly, in the beginning when I was not clear a couple of questions, I recommend.

basabb
7/29/19

have been looking for such a site and then advised my friend says long time use is no problem well, I think trust but verify is passed, and the check and started to use it and was given everything works as it should me good luck

nathanb214
7/27/19

Trading is an art and i have always got some great service from this website. You can easily trade and make money.

arthurr96
7/23/19

I learned about Tradenix from my old friend, and decided to try why not?
At first I was a bit skeptical, but when I got the money, it became clear that a good company. Payment received instantly. customer service still excellent which is a very big plus for me. I advise to everyone.

nellyg7
7/22/19

My friend advised me this company, thank you very much for it) This is just a wonderful company, thanks to which, just by investing, you can earn decent money. Employees of the company will always answer questions and help to solve everything. Thank you for your work!!!!

josephf171
7/16/19

Payment is received instantly and it is very happy, many times transactions were carried out and always the process was perfect, without a single delay. I want to hope that in the future there will be only positive emotions from cooperation.

johnm3060
7/10/19

I've been with Tradenix for the last few years and I've had great service. Whenever I needed something they answer my emails and phone calls very quickly and has always treated me very well even though my account has been small.

markl757
7/10/19

The team at Tradenix is very helpful and professional. By far the best service I've received from anyone in the industry. They spent time working with me to understand my trading style and requirements in order to make a couple of platform recommendations. They were very impartial as we tried a couple of things out until we found something that worked. All communication has been very prompt over both e-mail and phone.

williams1221
7/10/19

I have absolutely no idea why people here are complaining about Tradenix. I have used the company for several years, and have never had a problem. Customer service is excellent. Trades are accomplished quickly. Data regarding companies and stocks is comprehensive.

austink36
7/7/19

Tradenix provides an excellent trading service. They offer prompt and accurate support for any problem arises. I also appreciated the extraordinary integrity. It is evident that they desire your success in your trading career.

malcolms36
7/7/19

Throughout my years of trading, I have worked with multiple companies. Some bad. Some good. Tradenix is who I choose to work with. They have a great staff that answers the phone. They competently and logically answer my questions. Good people. Good business!!!

munishs5
7/5/19

They are a great company that has helped me make a lot of money over the years with sound financial advice. They are a stable company that make me feel like my investments are safe. It's very easy to use and they help you maximize your time and profits.

maiyak
7/3/19

Perhaps this is one of the best investment projects that I have met. It differs from other similar companies in a positive way. All happy. All satisfied) Thank you for the quality and competent work.

greysonh
7/1/19

You will receive a. Marketing call from a foreign personal claiming to help assist you in trading bitcoin. Its all a scam. They will forcibly recomend you make large deposits into an exchange only to move your currency onto the tradenix.io platform, where you will never be able to acess your fundd again. They will send fack forms demanding identification. This is only to extract more information out of you. They will start off by loaning you some imaginary numbers on a screen in order to coerce you into investing your hard earned money. You can only contact your account manager by email. If you attempt to call your account manager you will learn that they are operating with a voip number. Theor adress is bogus. If they were actually in Manhattan , members of their staff would be concerned for their health. Its a complete scam

Response from David Y., Tradenix Representative
Hello dear Greyson, it's very sad that you have so bad mind about tradenix company. But can i ask you a question did you personally tried our service? Or it's only guesses from your side? Thank you and best regards.
joshuam350
6/25/19

My apologies for such a long, review but my story MUST be heard and these guys MUST be stopped - If you are looking to invest with TradeNix, I encourage you to read this review FIRST!

I have been making money on the internet for going on 9 years now and there are a couple times where I felt obliged to write a negative, scam review about a website or company - THIS is one of them.

It started with me getting a marketing call (which I am receiving tons of on a daily basis) and the gentleman by the name of Martyn that I spoke with introduced me to Tradenix and the ability that they have to multiply one's money simply by trading on the cryptocurrency markets.

I had about $1,500 to spare and I agreed to give them a shot and start small to build trust and from there I was passed to a guy named Barney Kogan.

Right off the bat, Barney rubbed me the wrong way because he was just, too pushy - as an investor that should always throw up a red flag and he told me that if I added another $3,500 to make my account $5,000 total, that would enable me for their Bitcoin Arbitrage package where they are ONLY selling bitcoins for a higher price rather than actively trading on the markets.

Right at this moment, I should have drawn the line, but I decided to push forward - I could lose the $5,000 and STILL be alright - so cooperated and brought my account to $5,000.

(Keep in mind that this ENTIRE time, they are telling me that these funds are 100% MY funds and that I can withdraw them whenever I'd like and THIS is why I agreed to send the funds but just as ANYONE knows that once you actually send btc, the funds are no longer in your possession so they don't really belong to YOU, so to speak)

The next day, I received a call from Barney asking me to check my balance and it was sitting at $17,000 - my mind was blown and of course i told them to please keep doing whatever it is that they were doing - apparently it was working.

The next day, I received another call from Barney to check my balance and it was sitting at a little over $48,000 - upon seeing this I just had to go ahead and get my principle back, plus some of the profits made, but here is what Barney said.

He said that in order to touch any of the money within my account, which is 100% mine, I needed to send them $7,000 because apparently, he decided to take a loan out from the company, WITHOUT my permission, and put me into their "super computer" package and because he did that, that puts me in a position where I am liable to pay them before I can touch any of my funds.

I WAS PISSED!!! - I spoke to him over the phone and I let him have it and I told him that as someone handling money of an investor, you NEVER move or control their money without their permission or consent. He tried to play dumb and he actually told me that he didn't regret what he did and he wasn't sorry for what he did because he made ME money.

Things got heated, but eventually they calmed down and I took a second to reach out to a good friend of mine and explained him the situation - he decided to take a gamble. We've done a lot of business together and he decided to loan me the $7K - at the worst, if they end up screwing us over, we could hire lawyers and a team of private investigators to come after them, or we can just let karma deal with them,

So, he loaned me the $7K - I sent it - from there I told Barney that my friend who loaned me the $7K wanted to see the entire balance withdrawn and in the words of Barney over the phone - (Tell your friend to $#*! off)

HUGE red flag - but they did send me about $2k - not the entire balance as they said they would. I thought to myself - scams don't really send money back, but they could in hopes of getting more so let's ride it out and before I decided to continue, I told Barney to NEVER do anything on his end without MY consent because at the end of the day, it is MY money - he complied, still not apologizing for what he did, but he said okay.

So, on Friday June 21st - Barney told me there was an opportunity that I could take advantage of similar to the one he did without my permission - I told him to use the money within my balance rather than taking a loan out.

Come Monday, yesterday, June 24th, he's now telling me that my balance is at about $69,000 - HOWEVER, I needed to pay them $8,341 to clear up the loan that they took out on their end to buy bitcoins at a discount and mark them up to the actual price of $11,000 - WTF!

Now he's telling me that I need to send that balance to get the entire $69,000 out - I asked where are all of the funds in the balance??!! Is this some sort of big video game that i'm playing?? He says that legally he cannot touch those funds because they are mine and that to resolve the loan of $8,341, the funds must come from an external wallet i.e. me sending them more money.

This is where I drew the line and I also forgot to mention that after I called into their USA number listed on their site, they decided to disconnect it - it is no longer working.

PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN THIS COMPANY!!!

While I have no proof that the rest of the reviews are fake, you can see that they are all made within a couple weeks of each other and I AM a real person and am willing to hop on a phone or a skype call to verify that my story is 100% the TRUTH.

Please save yourself the pain and the money and steer clear from this company.

I would love my money back, as well as the $5,000 I still owe my friend, but Karma will take over and these guys will get exactly what they deserve if they keep screwing people over.

Response from David Y., Tradenix Representative
Hello Dear Joshua, pls provide us your client ID number so we can check what was happen and help you solve the issue?
Thanks
markn289
6/11/19

I started trading 10 months ago with a guy who literally changed my life, his name is Benjamin Walsh the TRM of Tradenix.
Before I met Benjamin I had over $700K in TD Ameritrade (Stocks account) Most of my money was hold on stocks and not making enough return (sometimes I even lost) Benjamin review my Stock portfolio and suggested me to try to do something different from what I knew. I gave Benjamin the chance to do a change in my life and he gave me a huge return for my trust.
Today my account with Tradenix is over $1.1M after withdrawal my initial investment plus $300K profits.
Thank you Tradenix & Benjamin!
Highly recommended

noelt25
6/7/19

Complete scam from top to buttom:

They sound professional but when sending the email (see photo) none of the links are valid: linkedin, facebook, youtube,..all of these lead to different pages. The address of the business is registered on a different name. Nothing adds up and their website is rubbish.

They try to convince you in opening an account with at least 300 - 500 euros were you have 2 options:

1. provide you trading advice and you will manually trade

2. they'll do the trading (copy/mirror trading)

Don't fall for this, it's nonsense!!!!

Response from David Y., Tradenix Representative
Dear Noel, I don't see any personal experience in your review, please try our service first and then decide are we professionals or no. Thanks

SCAM: they trie to convince in depositing money on an account with fake promisses. Address, and other info on the website is fake.

By Noel T.

Hello, pls write your phone number, and we will contact you as soon as pissble. Thanks

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello, dear Onyi pls provide us your client ID number to we can deeply investigate. Thank you

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello dear Patrick C., pls write your Client ID, Phone number or Email and I will request a call from your personal account manager to you ASAP. Thanks

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello, dear Jeffrey D.. All depends on the way you will work with us. We have Mining Investment options where you will start get small profit in 1 hours after investment.

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello, thanks for your question Mr. Vincent C. unfortunately Tradenix not yet listed on any stock exchange. But we doing our best to get in to it. Thanks

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello, dear Richard, pls create request for withdrawal in your client portal. Thanks you

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Dear ANISHA, have a great day and best regards. Yes, Klaus Lucious working with us in investment department. Please feel free to request us any information that you need. Thank you

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Dear Basab thanks for your warm comment. Have a good day.

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Dear Bradley please don't worry, we passed your request, you personal manager will contact you ASAP. Thanks

By David Y., Tradenix Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tradenix staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Tradenix