Tradenix

Tradenix has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tradenix also ranks 17th among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 62.5%
How would you rate Tradenix?

“So good”

Robert F.
7/11/20

This is a highly professional company. The staff are knowledgeable, warm, caring and patient. They are not out purely to make money for themselves, but they make sure that the client's interests come first. They handle clients with understanding, kindness and sensitivity, making sure that the investment is right for the client. I would whole-heartedly recommend them

“Tradenix.io id a fraud scam”

Chi M.
7/19/20

Don't put money into this company. You never get it back. They kept pushing you to deposit money for the advance tax payment for the BTC sold. They never answer your email after they said the documents all set and sent to the regarding Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong and the money never hit your bank

robertf1279
July 11th, 2020
sarahf416
March 9th, 2020
When working with Tradenix, you immediately realize that this is a very good company for investing and trading of cryptocurrency. Conditions are very suitable for beginners to deal with cryptocurrency. For advanced users, you need to add more coins and paths of interest. For example, in the new ISO. Withdrawals up to 2 days, I personally had. Withdrawal at BTC, without any locks and other problems. Change the design of the site, as many questions immediately arise whether this is a scam, in general it's good, but there is work to do
calvios
February 17th, 2020
Same story like Charles Majwega.
Got bonus 300, then invested 10k. Even same account manager - Alex Lester.
Account was grown to 26k in 3 months. Then went down to 18k in a week.
In 13.02.2020 I withdraw 15 k for now and leave 3k for future trading.
Btw withdrawing process was difficult, long compliance procedure.
In general, I'm in profit of 5k. Can't say that I am satisfied, because I expected more, but about SCAM disagreed.
I'm really in PROFIT!
patrickc339
February 7th, 2020
I cannot make a withdrawal. Always get a popup: "Oops, Error: sorry, something went wrong. Plase try again" My mails to Sophia for an appointment are not answered. I cannot make changes in or discuss my portfolio or balance. The telephone is never answered. In German, NIX means NOTHING. Is this the case? TRADE NOTHING?
Kent W. – Tradenix Rep
Hello, pls give us your email or phone and we will cotact you ASAP.

Thanks
rickg364
March 31st, 2020
Website need to be improved, too much issues. Add more coins also. Rest is good enough, I'm in profit for now, will do first WD in a bit, then will see how this company in real.
chim16
July 19th, 2020
tonye123
May 5th, 2020
Very impressed and amazing crypto mining platform. It is the most trusted cloud mining platform with their cheapest fee and very profitable plan. Their strong team is very responsive.
jackr412
May 3rd, 2020
In March, I invested in Bitcoin with TradeNix, when BTC was $ 5,000. Today I sold it and got my profit of $ 3000. Thank you very much for creating this platform where everyone can invest and make profits very quickly.
jimmyb197
July 9th, 2020
I have used many bitcoin platforms in the past but for now only TradeNix as my preferred provider. Transactions are fast and secure and the support is awesome.
jimmyb182
May 15th, 2020
So far, I have had excellent experience with TradeNix, top-level support, everything works quickly and it should be so!
I highly recommend it!
danielb765
November 25th, 2019
The thing that got me attracted is that they have Good and professional advisers. Account managers explains everything in a simple manner and does not make it complicated. Also a reliable crypto trading platform.
rosel297
July 11th, 2020
I have a great experience using Tradenix. When I have a problem they support ready for 24 hours. RECOMMENDED
jackb922
July 14th, 2020
Awesome crypto platform. Personally I hold my money here. Reliable and time-tested. I'm have a good passive profite.
yuc19
January 30th, 2020
Speaking from experience, many traders are not yet familiar with the concept of KYC (Know Your Customer/Client). Under Tradenix terms of service, you can read:

"KYC POLICY
Supelo Invest S. R. O. Is conducting an extensive KYC upon the opening of account and on an ongoing basis.

The documents that you are required to submit are as follows:

ID proof: any one of the following
Passport
ID
Any government issued identity card (such as driving license).
Address proof (2 documents from the following categories):
Utility bills provided that they are no older than 6 months;
Bank/Telephone/credit card statements
The documents should be sent from the registered e-mail address.

The KYC documents needs to be self-attested by you. "

Please take this part seriously. For any of your traders, you also need to be similarly strict.
jimys
February 17th, 2020
Decent
Was a bit sceptical to be honest, but I am glad I started as I have seen a decent return.
Pretty easy to use but website have lags sometimes.
danew20
November 28th, 2019
Trusted company
Secure investment platform
Paying me a very good profit
Now i am invested into their trading plan
nathanb214
July 27th, 2019
Trading is an art and i have always got some great service from this website. You can easily trade and make money.
alans347
May 27th, 2019
I would like to share my impressions of working with this service. I have been looking for a long time where to invest with minimal risk for my capital and finally found this site miracle. Very good specialists work here with a great deal of experience, therefore I did not doubt my choice. At the end of the term, the funds were withdrawn to me quickly, the test did not arise. I am pleased.
noelt25
June 7th, 2019
Complete scam from top to buttom:

They sound professional but when sending the email (see photo) none of the links are valid: linkedin, facebook, youtube,. All of these lead to different pages. The address of the business is registered on a different name. Nothing adds up and their website is rubbish.

They try to convince you in opening an account with at least 300 - 500 euros were you have 2 options:

1. Provide you trading advice and you will manually trade

2. They'll do the trading (copy/mirror trading)

Don't fall for this, it's nonsense!

Tradenix attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Kent W. – Tradenix Rep
Dear Noel, I don't see any personal experience in your review, please try our service first and then decide are we professionals or no. Thanks
mohameds94
October 5th, 2019
It's a scam. Bunch of Thieves. They took my money and can't get in touch with anyone that can give me my money back. They keep asking for more money and let's invest more so you can make more money but all that is BS. I wish there was reviews online when I started to save my self the trouble. So I'm writing this to save you. I'm call the FBI on them to report them and make sure they don't do that to other people.

Kent W. – Tradenix Rep
Hello, Mohammad please contact us ASAP if you have any issue with the company. Thanks

41445510506 Zurich
442039361773 London
18883375401 USA/Canada Toll Free
pauls1226
August 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I have been working with Tradenix for last 2 months, and they show me great service and good results, Also, they planned me monthly withdrawal as a secondary income and receive my withdrawals in time and growing. I invested a good amount and I have experienced very nice and stable results.
I recommend Tradenix for a good consultation about finance and Crypto market and working with them.
barrys223
December 22nd, 2019
My experience with Tradenix was everything but good, dealing with Tradenix is a waist of time, and you may never get your money back, Mr. Harper with Tradenix is who my account was assigned to after making first deposit Mr. Harper. Would call me everyday M-F asking me to make a bigger deposit of $5000. 00 or more after so many calls from him I decided not to make any more deposits.

Once I told him I was not going to make another deposit Mr. Harper stopped all contact to would not respond to any of my calls or reply to any of my emails, Mr. Harper is a right liar he never intended to help me all he wanted was more money, it starts with a 5% fee on your earnings then once they earn you a 100% of your investment, it go's to to 40% and you half to pay them that before you can get any of your earnings. If you're looking to trade online Tradenix is nothing more then a SCAM look for a legal trading plate from.

Barry Spates.
Kent W. – Tradenix Rep
Hello, Barry please contact us ASAP if you have any issue with the company. Thanks

41445510506 Zurich
442039361773 London
18883375401 USA/Canada Toll Free
victorb142
September 5th, 2019
The company has very attractive conditions for investment, friendly consultants on the website gave me recommendations on how to make investments better. I've earned a decent amount and very important point is that the money can quickly get. Glad to cooperate.
josephf171
July 16th, 2019
Payment is received instantly and it is very happy, many times transactions were carried out and always the process was perfect, without a single delay. I want to hope that in the future there will be only positive emotions from cooperation.
irinal15
May 29th, 2019
One way or another, we all think about our future, about the future of our children. For myself, I found the campaign a reliable platform for cryptocurrency mining - the company Cryptonxt. A new way of investing. The campaign is young, but it is successfully developing, the latest technologies are being introduced. I recommend you to try. It will not take much time, but the result will please.

SCAM: they trie to convince in depositing money on an account with fake promisses. Address, and other info on the website is fake.

By Noel T.
See more answers (8)

Hello Barry, Tradenix is legal International company. Thank you

See more answers (2)

Hello CYRIL pls send us your client ID and describe what exactly happened. We will do our best to assist you and resolve the issue. Thanks

By Kent W.,

Pls send your request to support@tradenix.io and you will get respond ASAP. Thanks

See more answers (2)

Hello, we do not have any difficulties with withdrawals. We could have delay only if withdrawing was on official Bank Holidays. Thanks Pls write email to support@tradenix.io if you have any delay and support team will take care. Thanks

By Kent W.,

Hello, you can write email to our support@tradenix.io email with your customer ID and phone number and your account manager will call you as soon as possible. Thanks

By Kent W.,

This is specific promotion. You can talk with your account manager about it. He will explain you how exactly it's working. Thanks

By Kent W.,

No it's not scam, it's true, but speak with your account manager pls. This promotion have special credentials that you can see on our website. And it's limited offer, not for all customers. Thanks

What do you mean Sir? Please clarify your inquiry? Thanks

By Kent W.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tradenix staff and other customers.

Kent W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tradenix?

Have a question about Tradenix?