Review of Tradenix

Tradenix reviews

mikkied
10/29/19
I found reliable crypto trading and mining platform. It allows you to define investments and also significantly reduces your risks. can underline new computer systems, innovative technologies and fiber-optic communication in use. But i think company have to increase number of payment gateways, i counted only four. But crypto trading is future, so begin your future today)
leonw53
10/26/19
Hello all, my name is Leon Walker, I started with Tradenix 5 months ago and work with Steven Grant, he is an amazing account manager, as I had issues with my Bitcoin Mining, and he not just assisted me with retrieving my Bitcoins but also made a withdrawal plan and this is the 4th month I received my withdrawal, with every month increase in my withdrawal amount. He has amazing strategy, I invested with him a total of $50,000, he diversified them in Mining and Trading account, and I receive BTCs in my Mining Account and withdrawals from my trading account. up to now received $6000 in withdrawals and my funds have multipled to easy 20-25% with conservative risk strategy of Steven Grant... If you are starting to have your account here, ask for Steven Grant..

Best of luck!
mikhailf4
Mikhail F.
10/16/19
My name is Mikhail Fridman and publishing a review is defiantly not something that I have done in the past however I cannot overlook the amazing growth Tradenix and Sebastian Creed Head Of the Private Wealth Management Division.
I am receiving all the required tools to increase my knowledge about the cryptocurrency exciting world, I am receiving the right allocation to my equity to make sure that I will be profitable no matter what condition the cryptocurrency market is, I know that Sebastian and his team will make sure that we will be on the profitable side.

I never had any issue with moving my capital, withdrawing my own investment and my profits and the advantage is that cryptocurrencies are instant respond and instant transfer.
Before I have started I had no knowledge or expertise about this market, I have actually stayed away for it as my team of financial advisers advised me to, after proving the wrong and understanding the potential of this market I can tell you safely that this is the future and if you can't beat join it, but make sure that you will get the right guidance.

I am definitely can say that once you will get your feet wet you will jump it and if you jump make sure that you have the right team behind you.

Thank you Sebastian Creed, and thank you Tradenix for the last 2 and a half years, keep it up!

Sincerely,
Mikhail Fridman.
mohameds94
10/5/19
It's a scam. Bunch of Thieves. They took my money and can't get in touch with anyone that can give me my money back. They keep asking for more money and let's invest more so you can make more money but all that is BS. I wish there was reviews online when I started to save my self the trouble. So I'm writing this to save you. I'm call the FBI on them to report them and make sure they don't do that to other people.

Tradenix attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

ramseyh3
9/24/19
Everytime I try to login its always trouble. If you get intouch with someone they will tell you they will help you and send you some bogus password to reset your password. But why do you have to keep resetting password everytime you want login to check your account? I'm feeling real skeptical about this whole thing. When I did speak with someone, it will be someone you have a hardtime understanding because of their english. All I really want to do at this point is get my money back.

johnf1293
9/20/19
If you are joining Tradenix, ask for Edward Fischer ! this guy literately saved my life ! 1 year ago I was diagnosed with liver cancer, my life was falling apart and then this guy came into my life and flipped them 180. Thank you Edward !!! God bless you
oleo6
9/19/19
Recently I searched for such sites and found this one. I liked him right away. There is a big survey for making money. There are also many advantages of this site: professional financial advisors with more than 5 years of experience, High-class services and good results, an improved withdrawal system for quick access to funds for clients, so that investors and clients get the fastest possible work, quick withdrawals and security.
dennir
9/12/19
I would like to say a few words about this company. In my opinion, this company operates on very favorable terms. Here you can really earn, not lose, as is the case with competitors. Excellent consultants, always prompt and give good advice.
alexandrk26
9/8/19
Just a wonderful company in which I invest for the third month. There are excellent specialists who will always answer the necessary questions and help. Withdrawals are almost instant. Earnings stable.
victorb142
9/5/19
The company has very attractive conditions for investment, friendly consultants on the website gave me recommendations on how to make investments better. I've earned a decent amount and very important point is that the money can quickly get. Glad to cooperate.
kevinh556
8/30/19
I have been working with this site for a long time, I can say one thing that it really works!
There is minimal risk, which is very pleasing. And support is also up to par. Withdrawals are very fast. So I recommend it!
antonz19
8/26/19
I have been looking for where to invest with minimal risk for a long time. Finally, I found this site miraculously. Tradenix provides an excellent trading service. Customer service is excellent. Trades are accomplished quickly. Data regarding companies and stocks is comprehensive. They competently and logically answer my questions. Good people. Good business!!!
johnb2936
John B.
8/20/19
I have nice experience with Tradenix. They realy making me money. Very satisfied. Good job.
pauls1226
8/20/19
I have been working with Tradenix for last 2 months, and they show me great service and good results, Also, they planned me monthly withdrawal as a secondary income and receive my withdrawals in time and growing. I invested a good amount and I have experienced very nice and stable results.
I recommend Tradenix for a good consultation about finance and Crypto market and working with them.
matinb
7/30/19
About Tradenix I learned by chance, when I read the forum they make cryptocurrency trading accessible to individual traders around the world, technical support always works very quickly, in the beginning when I was not clear a couple of questions, I recommend.
basabb
7/29/19
have been looking for such a site and then advised my friend says long time use is no problem well, I think trust but verify is passed, and the check and started to use it and was given everything works as it should me good luck
nathanb214
7/27/19
Trading is an art and i have always got some great service from this website. You can easily trade and make money.
arthurr96
7/23/19
I learned about Tradenix from my old friend, and decided to try why not?
At first I was a bit skeptical, but when I got the money, it became clear that a good company. Payment received instantly. customer service still excellent which is a very big plus for me. I advise to everyone.
nellyg7
7/22/19
My friend advised me this company, thank you very much for it) This is just a wonderful company, thanks to which, just by investing, you can earn decent money. Employees of the company will always answer questions and help to solve everything. Thank you for your work!!!!
josephf171
7/16/19
Payment is received instantly and it is very happy, many times transactions were carried out and always the process was perfect, without a single delay. I want to hope that in the future there will be only positive emotions from cooperation.
johnm3060
7/10/19
I've been with Tradenix for the last few years and I've had great service. Whenever I needed something they answer my emails and phone calls very quickly and has always treated me very well even though my account has been small.
markl757
7/10/19
The team at Tradenix is very helpful and professional. By far the best service I've received from anyone in the industry. They spent time working with me to understand my trading style and requirements in order to make a couple of platform recommendations. They were very impartial as we tried a couple of things out until we found something that worked. All communication has been very prompt over both e-mail and phone.
williams1221
7/10/19
I have absolutely no idea why people here are complaining about Tradenix. I have used the company for several years, and have never had a problem. Customer service is excellent. Trades are accomplished quickly. Data regarding companies and stocks is comprehensive.
austink36
7/7/19
Tradenix provides an excellent trading service. They offer prompt and accurate support for any problem arises. I also appreciated the extraordinary integrity. It is evident that they desire your success in your trading career.
malcolms36
7/7/19
Throughout my years of trading, I have worked with multiple companies. Some bad. Some good. Tradenix is who I choose to work with. They have a great staff that answers the phone. They competently and logically answer my questions. Good people. Good business!!!

SCAM: they trie to convince in depositing money on an account with fake promisses. Address, and other info on the website is fake.

By Noel T.

Hello Barry, Tradenix is legal International company. Thank you

What do you mean Sir? Please clarify your inquiry? Thanks

Hello, passed your request to account manager. Will contact you ASAP. Thanks

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello, pls contact your personal account manager trough email or just create WD request in your client portal. Thanks

Hello, Mr. Richard W. Pls write us your client ID number. Thanks

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello, pls write your phone number, and we will contact you as soon as pissble. Thanks

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello, dear Onyi pls provide us your client ID number to we can deeply investigate. Thank you

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello dear Patrick C., pls write your Client ID, Phone number or Email and I will request a call from your personal account manager to you ASAP. Thanks

By David Y., Tradenix Representative

Hello, dear Jeffrey D.. All depends on the way you will work with us. We have Mining Investment options where you will start get small profit in 1 hours after investment.

By David Y., Tradenix Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tradenix staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tradenix