Tradenix

Tradenix has a consumer rating of 3.72 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tradenix also ranks 22nd among Cryptocurrency sites.

No positive highlights yet

• They took my money and can't get in touch with anyone that can give me my money back.
  • You can only contact your account manager by email.
How would you rate Tradenix?

“Good”

Tony E.
5/5/20

Very impressed and amazing crypto mining platform. It is the most trusted cloud mining platform with their cheapest fee and very profitable plan. Their strong team is very responsive.

“Withdrawal problems”

Kate L.
5/25/20

I feel tradenix is another scam company. I invested $250 and made some profit, they allowed me withdraw my 250usd then i invested some more, an extra $8500, made a lot of profit. Then, i wanted to make another withdrawal but i kept getting error. I sent them mails but no response, i immediately started seeking for processes to recover my money until i read a review on google about how a company recovered money for a victim, i reached out to them also and they did not disappoint me even thought they got only about 80% of my money back. You can reach out to them also via WOLFPACKHACKERS , COM

money (12) account manager (4)
sarahf416
March 9th, 2020
When working with Tradenix, you immediately realize that this is a very good company for investing and trading of cryptocurrency. Conditions are very suitable for beginners to deal with cryptocurrency. For advanced users, you need to add more coins and paths of interest. For example, in the new ISO. Withdrawals up to 2 days, I personally had. Withdrawal at BTC, without any locks and other problems. Change the design of the site, as many questions immediately arise whether this is a scam, in general it's good, but there is work to do
calvios
February 17th, 2020
Same story like Charles Majwega.
Got bonus 300, then invested 10k. Even same account manager - Alex Lester.
Account was grown to 26k in 3 months. Then went down to 18k in a week.
In 13.02.2020 I withdraw 15 k for now and leave 3k for future trading.
Btw withdrawing process was difficult, long compliance procedure.
In general, I'm in profit of 5k. Can't say that I am satisfied, because I expected more, but about SCAM disagreed.
I'm really in PROFIT!
patrickc339
February 7th, 2020
I cannot make a withdrawal. Always get a popup: "Oops, Error: sorry, something went wrong. plase try again" My mails to Sophia for an appointment are not answered. I cannot make changes in or discuss my portfolio or balance. The telephone is never answered. In German, NIX means NOTHING. Is this the case? TRADE NOTHING?
David Y. – Tradenix Rep
Hello, pls give us your email or phone and we will cotact you ASAP.

Thanks
tonye123
May 5th, 2020
rickg364
March 31st, 2020
Website need to be improved, too much issues. Add more coins also. Rest is good enough, I'm in profit for now, will do first WD in a bit, then will see how this company in real.
danielb765
November 25th, 2019
The thing that got me attracted is that they have Good and professional advisers. Account managers explains everything in a simple manner and does not make it complicated. Also a reliable crypto trading platform.
jackr412
May 3rd, 2020
In March, I invested in Bitcoin with TradeNix, when BTC was $ 5,000. Today I sold it and got my profit of $ 3000. Thank you very much for creating this platform where everyone can invest and make profits very quickly.
jimmyb182
May 15th, 2020
So far, I have had excellent experience with TradeNix, top-level support, everything works quickly and it should be so!
I highly recommend it!
katel208
May 25th, 2020
yuc19
January 30th, 2020
Speaking from experience, many traders are not yet familiar with the concept of KYC (Know Your Customer/Client). Under Tradenix terms of service, you can read:

"KYC POLICY
Supelo Invest S.R.O. is conducting an extensive KYC upon the opening of account and on an ongoing basis.

The documents that you are required to submit are as follows:

ID proof: any one of the following
Passport
ID
Any government issued identity card (such as driving license).
Address proof (2 documents from the following categories):
Utility bills provided that they are no older than 6 months;
Bank/Telephone/credit card statements
The documents should be sent from the registered e-mail address.

The KYC documents needs to be self-attested by you. "

Please take this part seriously. For any of your traders, you also need to be similarly strict.
noelt25
June 7th, 2019
Complete scam from top to buttom:

They sound professional but when sending the email (see photo) none of the links are valid: linkedin, facebook, youtube,..all of these lead to different pages. The address of the business is registered on a different name. Nothing adds up and their website is rubbish.

They try to convince you in opening an account with at least 300 - 500 euros were you have 2 options:

1. provide you trading advice and you will manually trade

2. they'll do the trading (copy/mirror trading)

Don't fall for this, it's nonsense!!!!

Tradenix attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

David Y. – Tradenix Rep
Dear Noel, I don't see any personal experience in your review, please try our service first and then decide are we professionals or no. Thanks
jimys
February 17th, 2020
Decent
Was a bit sceptical to be honest, but I am glad I started as I have seen a decent return.
Pretty easy to use but website have lags sometimes.
mohameds94
October 5th, 2019
It's a scam. Bunch of Thieves. They took my money and can't get in touch with anyone that can give me my money back. They keep asking for more money and let's invest more so you can make more money but all that is BS. I wish there was reviews online when I started to save my self the trouble. So I'm writing this to save you. I'm call the FBI on them to report them and make sure they don't do that to other people.

David Y. – Tradenix Rep
Hello, Mohammad please contact us ASAP if you have any issue with the company. Thanks

41445510506 Zurich
442039361773 London
18883375401 USA/Canada Toll Free
alans347
May 27th, 2019
I would like to share my impressions of working with this service. I have been looking for a long time where to invest with minimal risk for my capital and finally found this site miracle. Very good specialists work here with a great deal of experience, therefore I did not doubt my choice. At the end of the term, the funds were withdrawn to me quickly, the test did not arise. I am pleased.
barrys223
December 22nd, 2019
My experience with Tradenix was everything but good, dealing with Tradenix is a waist of time, and you may never get your money back, Mr. Harper with Tradenix is who my account was assigned to after making first deposit Mr. Harper. Would call me everyday M-F asking me to make a bigger deposit of $5000.00 or more after so many calls from him I decided not to make any more deposits.

Once I told him I was not going to make another deposit Mr. Harper stopped all contact to would not respond to any of my calls or reply to any of my emails, Mr. Harper is a right liar he never intended to help me all he wanted was more money, it starts with a 5% fee on your earnings then once they earn you a 100% of your investment, it go's to to 40% and you half to pay them that before you can get any of your earnings. If you're looking to trade online Tradenix is nothing more then a SCAM look for a legal trading plate from.

Barry Spates.
David Y. – Tradenix Rep
Hello, Barry please contact us ASAP if you have any issue with the company. Thanks

41445510506 Zurich
442039361773 London
18883375401 USA/Canada Toll Free
danew20
November 28th, 2019
trusted company
secure investment platform
paying me a very good profit
now i am invested into their trading plan
nathanb214
July 27th, 2019
Trading is an art and i have always got some great service from this website. You can easily trade and make money.
antonz19
August 26th, 2019
I have been looking for where to invest with minimal risk for a long time. Finally, I found this site miraculously. Tradenix provides an excellent trading service. Customer service is excellent. Trades are accomplished quickly. Data regarding companies and stocks is comprehensive. They competently and logically answer my questions. Good people. Good business!!!
greysonh
July 1st, 2019
You will receive a. Marketing call from a foreign personal claiming to help assist you in trading bitcoin. Its all a scam. They will forcibly recomend you make large deposits into an exchange only to move your currency onto the tradenix.io platform, where you will never be able to acess your fundd again. They will send fack forms demanding identification. This is only to extract more information out of you. They will start off by loaning you some imaginary numbers on a screen in order to coerce you into investing your hard earned money. You can only contact your account manager by email. If you attempt to call your account manager you will learn that they are operating with a voip number. Theor adress is bogus. If they were actually in Manhattan , members of their staff would be concerned for their health. Its a complete scam

David Y. – Tradenix Rep
Hello dear Greyson, it's very sad that you have so bad mind about tradenix company. But can i ask you a question did you personally tried our service? Or it's only guesses from your side? Thank you and best regards.
joshuam350
June 25th, 2019
My apologies for such a long, review but my story MUST be heard and these guys MUST be stopped - If you are looking to invest with TradeNix, I encourage you to read this review FIRST!

I have been making money on the internet for going on 9 years now and there are a couple times where I felt obliged to write a negative, scam review about a website or company - THIS is one of them.

It started with me getting a marketing call (which I am receiving tons of on a daily basis) and the gentleman by the name of Martyn that I spoke with introduced me to Tradenix and the ability that they have to multiply one's money simply by trading on the cryptocurrency markets.

I had about $1,500 to spare and I agreed to give them a shot and start small to build trust and from there I was passed to a guy named Barney Kogan.

Right off the bat, Barney rubbed me the wrong way because he was just, too pushy - as an investor that should always throw up a red flag and he told me that if I added another $3,500 to make my account $5,000 total, that would enable me for their Bitcoin Arbitrage package where they are ONLY selling bitcoins for a higher price rather than actively trading on the markets.

Right at this moment, I should have drawn the line, but I decided to push forward - I could lose the $5,000 and STILL be alright - so cooperated and brought my account to $5,000.

(Keep in mind that this ENTIRE time, they are telling me that these funds are 100% MY funds and that I can withdraw them whenever I'd like and THIS is why I agreed to send the funds but just as ANYONE knows that once you actually send btc, the funds are no longer in your possession so they don't really belong to YOU, so to speak)

The next day, I received a call from Barney asking me to check my balance and it was sitting at $17,000 - my mind was blown and of course i told them to please keep doing whatever it is that they were doing - apparently it was working.

The next day, I received another call from Barney to check my balance and it was sitting at a little over $48,000 - upon seeing this I just had to go ahead and get my principle back, plus some of the profits made, but here is what Barney said.

He said that in order to touch any of the money within my account, which is 100% mine, I needed to send them $7,000 because apparently, he decided to take a loan out from the company, WITHOUT my permission, and put me into their "super computer" package and because he did that, that puts me in a position where I am liable to pay them before I can touch any of my funds.

I WAS PISSED!!! - I spoke to him over the phone and I let him have it and I told him that as someone handling money of an investor, you NEVER move or control their money without their permission or consent. He tried to play dumb and he actually told me that he didn't regret what he did and he wasn't sorry for what he did because he made ME money.

Things got heated, but eventually they calmed down and I took a second to reach out to a good friend of mine and explained him the situation - he decided to take a gamble. We've done a lot of business together and he decided to loan me the $7K - at the worst, if they end up screwing us over, we could hire lawyers and a team of private investigators to come after them, or we can just let karma deal with them,

So, he loaned me the $7K - I sent it - from there I told Barney that my friend who loaned me the $7K wanted to see the entire balance withdrawn and in the words of Barney over the phone - (Tell your friend to $#*! off)

HUGE red flag - but they did send me about $2k - not the entire balance as they said they would. I thought to myself - scams don't really send money back, but they could in hopes of getting more so let's ride it out and before I decided to continue, I told Barney to NEVER do anything on his end without MY consent because at the end of the day, it is MY money - he complied, still not apologizing for what he did, but he said okay.

So, on Friday June 21st - Barney told me there was an opportunity that I could take advantage of similar to the one he did without my permission - I told him to use the money within my balance rather than taking a loan out.

Come Monday, yesterday, June 24th, he's now telling me that my balance is at about $69,000 - HOWEVER, I needed to pay them $8,341 to clear up the loan that they took out on their end to buy bitcoins at a discount and mark them up to the actual price of $11,000 - WTF!

Now he's telling me that I need to send that balance to get the entire $69,000 out - I asked where are all of the funds in the balance??!! Is this some sort of big video game that i'm playing?? He says that legally he cannot touch those funds because they are mine and that to resolve the loan of $8,341, the funds must come from an external wallet i.e. me sending them more money.

This is where I drew the line and I also forgot to mention that after I called into their USA number listed on their site, they decided to disconnect it - it is no longer working.

PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN THIS COMPANY!!!

While I have no proof that the rest of the reviews are fake, you can see that they are all made within a couple weeks of each other and I AM a real person and am willing to hop on a phone or a skype call to verify that my story is 100% the TRUTH.

Please save yourself the pain and the money and steer clear from this company.

I would love my money back, as well as the $5,000 I still owe my friend, but Karma will take over and these guys will get exactly what they deserve if they keep screwing people over.

David Y. – Tradenix Rep
Hello Dear Joshua, pls provide us your client ID number so we can check what was happen and help you solve the issue?
Thanks
pauls1226
August 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I have been working with Tradenix for last 2 months, and they show me great service and good results, Also, they planned me monthly withdrawal as a secondary income and receive my withdrawals in time and growing. I invested a good amount and I have experienced very nice and stable results.
I recommend Tradenix for a good consultation about finance and Crypto market and working with them.
victorb142
September 5th, 2019
The company has very attractive conditions for investment, friendly consultants on the website gave me recommendations on how to make investments better. I've earned a decent amount and very important point is that the money can quickly get. Glad to cooperate.
josephf171
July 16th, 2019
Payment is received instantly and it is very happy, many times transactions were carried out and always the process was perfect, without a single delay. I want to hope that in the future there will be only positive emotions from cooperation.
irinal15
May 29th, 2019
One way or another, we all think about our future, about the future of our children. For myself, I found the campaign a reliable platform for cryptocurrency mining - the company Cryptonxt. A new way of investing. The campaign is young, but it is successfully developing, the latest technologies are being introduced. I recommend you to try. It will not take much time, but the result will please.
johnb2936
John B.
August 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I have nice experience with Tradenix. They realy making me money. Very satisfied. Good job.

SCAM: they trie to convince in depositing money on an account with fake promisses. Address, and other info on the website is fake.

By Noel T.