Tradenix

Tradenix has a consumer rating of 4.17 stars from 59 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tradenix also ranks 8th among Cryptocurrency sites.

• Just a wonderful company in which I invest for the third month.
  • customer service still excellent which is a very big plus for me.

• You can only contact your account manager by email.
  • They took my money and can't get in touch with anyone that can give me my money back.
How would you rate Tradenix?

“Good”

Melisa f.
3/9/20

Not a bad platform for investing and trading cryptocurrencies, this company has very good potential. I worked with many companies, but I did not meet such a level of support, in addition to English support, you can be associated with a person who understands French, German and so on. The site needs to be finalized. The rest is all at the highest level.

“Fraud recovery Inc helped get my money back”

David G.
3/26/20

Tradenix is a scam! Run away from them! I was lucky to get my money back with the help of FRAUD RECOVERY INC ( Google to visit website) , if you are still a victim of this fraud then u advise you to do the same thing that I did. Do not invest your money with tradenix, they will never allow you to make withdrawal neither would they allow you make any real profit , so do not be deceived by the fake documents they will provide you.

account manager (6) company (19) money (15) customer service (3)
jamesb2780
March 12th, 2020
Sound professional on the phone and when sending their mails but don't fall for it, i lost 76000 dollars trading with them and the support was one hell of a joyless ride. Had to reach out to Mr Bart Kasch who has been helping me since i got his contact from a close friend and he helped me retrieve my money from them. He is a high ranking recovery agent and the best trade consultant i have ever met, you can reach him at Bartkasch @ Affiliaterecovery .com for help
David Y. – Tradenix Rep
Pls ignore this comment. Just SPAM. Will be delete ASAP.

davidg2292
March 26th, 2020
David Y. – Tradenix Rep
Pls ignore this comment. Just SPAM. Will be delete ASAP.

melisaf8
sarahf416
March 9th, 2020
When working with Tradenix, you immediately realize that this is a very good company for investing and trading of cryptocurrency. Conditions are very suitable for beginners to deal with cryptocurrency. For advanced users, you need to add more coins and paths of interest. For example, in the new ISO. Withdrawals up to 2 days, I personally had. Withdrawal at BTC, without any locks and other problems. Change the design of the site, as many questions immediately arise whether this is a scam, in general it's good, but there is work to do
simonf74
March 9th, 2020
After I made a deposit, support contacted me and explained all the rules of the company. We passed a rather difficult verification stage. I have already received several payments, though with a slight delay.
barryf91
March 9th, 2020
I have a very high confidence level to TradeNix. I talked with people who invested a lot of money in this company and they all responded only well about this platform, which not only gives a good opportunity to earn, but also a wealth of knowledge about cryptocurrency, if you want to.
danielb765
November 25th, 2019
The thing that got me attracted is that they have Good and professional advisers. Account managers explains everything in a simple manner and does not make it complicated. Also a reliable crypto trading platform.
peleg
January 24th, 2020
Really good. Works well. Support is quick too. Follow the instructions obviously.:) Thanks . Respect
andjeih
November 28th, 2019
A friend told about this company, later read reviews and saw that many people write that this is scam, I want to immediately refute it, payments are regular, excellent support service, in general everything is fine, do not listen to anyone until you check
jimys
February 17th, 2020
Decent
Was a bit sceptical to be honest, but I am glad I started as I have seen a decent return.
Pretty easy to use but website have lags sometimes.
fedf1
January 30th, 2020
Fast and professional support!. Perfect Job
Also recommended Anne Brown , for her recommendations. Keep going
jimmyj99
December 27th, 2019
I'll tell my story how I met this company, about half a year ago, the manager of the company Tradenix called me, told about their conditions and so on. I went to TrustPilot and saw that they have a lot of bad reviews, I decided to check whether this company is real scam, invested $ 500, $ 500, they gave me a bonus. And here is my review, I continue to work with this company until today, of course there are nuances, the site is not up to work , but this company gives a real opportunity to earn money, so that all the negative reviews were left by competitors. Thanks guys from Tradenix.
stanleyw60
December 8th, 2019
Been a subscriber for a few months now which has helped me so much. I've been in the crypto space for some years but don't have the time to research. Simon has helped teach and save me time... his videos are very helpful from beginner to expert.
Highly recommended
yuc19
January 30th, 2020
Speaking from experience, many traders are not yet familiar with the concept of KYC (Know Your Customer/Client). Under Tradenix terms of service, you can read:

"KYC POLICY
Supelo Invest S.R.O. is conducting an extensive KYC upon the opening of account and on an ongoing basis.

The documents that you are required to submit are as follows:

ID proof: any one of the following
Passport
ID
Any government issued identity card (such as driving license).
Address proof (2 documents from the following categories):
Utility bills provided that they are no older than 6 months;
Bank/Telephone/credit card statements
The documents should be sent from the registered e-mail address.

The KYC documents needs to be self-attested by you. "

Please take this part seriously. For any of your traders, you also need to be similarly strict.
mikkied
October 29th, 2019
I found reliable crypto trading and mining platform. It allows you to define investments and also significantly reduces your risks. can underline new computer systems, innovative technologies and fiber-optic communication in use. But i think company have to increase number of payment gateways, i counted only four. But crypto trading is future, so begin your future today)
lusyl
December 27th, 2019
The company has just begun to gain momentum, the support is excellent, you need to refine the site!!
calvios
February 17th, 2020
Same story like Charles Majwega.
Got bonus 300, then invested 10k. Even same account manager - Alex Lester.
Account was grown to 26k in 3 months. Then went down to 18k in a week.
In 13.02.2020 I withdraw 15 k for now and leave 3k for future trading.
Btw withdrawing process was difficult, long compliance procedure.
In general, I'm in profit of 5k. Can't say that I am satisfied, because I expected more, but about SCAM disagreed.
I'm really in PROFIT!
robertl823
June 6th, 2019
I stared my experience with Tradenix before 1 year ago with the amount of 500$, then the Senior broker called me his name was Christian Harper.
he explain to me how we are going to manage the account on the best side and to take advantage of the market with the minimum risk.
TODAY I have more than 350000$ in my balance after that I clear all of my debts.
Thank you Tradenix and big thank you Christian, you are the BEST!!!
patrickc339
February 7th, 2020
I cannot make a withdrawal. Always get a popup: "Oops, Error: sorry, something went wrong. plase try again" My mails to Sophia for an appointment are not answered. I cannot make changes in or discuss my portfolio or balance. The telephone is never answered. In German, NIX means NOTHING. Is this the case? TRADE NOTHING?
David Y. – Tradenix Rep
Hello, pls give us your email or phone and we will cotact you ASAP.

franks503
June 1st, 2019
Very good platform for both investors and clients. After several successful deals, I'm not afraid to invest here. Thanks to the site I get a good income. Funds withdraw quickly enough and without delay. I would like most of all to note around-the-clock support work in the chat and on the hotline, which will always help and prompt. In the initial stages it is very important.
salmam8
December 8th, 2019
Hello everyone this is my Positive experience.
Positive experience, support is available and answer very fast
danew20
November 28th, 2019
trusted company
secure investment platform
paying me a very good profit
now i am invested into their trading plan
alans347
May 27th, 2019
I would like to share my impressions of working with this service. I have been looking for a long time where to invest with minimal risk for my capital and finally found this site miracle. Very good specialists work here with a great deal of experience, therefore I did not doubt my choice. At the end of the term, the funds were withdrawn to me quickly, the test did not arise. I am pleased.
matinb
July 30th, 2019
About Tradenix I learned by chance, when I read the forum they make cryptocurrency trading accessible to individual traders around the world, technical support always works very quickly, in the beginning when I was not clear a couple of questions, I recommend.
nathanb214
July 27th, 2019
Trading is an art and i have always got some great service from this website. You can easily trade and make money.

SCAM: they trie to convince in depositing money on an account with fake promisses. Address, and other info on the website is fake.

By Noel T.
See more answers (8)

Hello Barry, Tradenix is legal International company. Thank you

See more answers (2)

Hello CYRIL pls send us your client ID and describe what exactly happened. We will do our best to assist you and resolve the issue. Thanks

By David Y.,

Pls send your request to support@tradenix.io and you will get respond ASAP. Thanks

See more answers (2)

Hello, we do not have any difficulties with withdrawals. We could have delay only if withdrawing was on official Bank Holidays. Thanks Pls write email to support@tradenix.io if you have any delay and support team will take care. Thanks

By David Y.,

Hello, you can write email to our support@tradenix.io email with your customer ID and phone number and your account manager will call you as soon as possible. Thanks

By David Y.,

This is specific promotion. You can talk with your account manager about it. He will explain you how exactly it's working. Thanks

By David Y.,

No it's not scam, it's true, but speak with your account manager pls. This promotion have special credentials that you can see on our website. And it's limited offer, not for all customers. Thanks

What do you mean Sir? Please clarify your inquiry? Thanks

By David Y.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tradenix staff and other customers.

David Y.
Typically responds within 5 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tradenix?

Have a question about Tradenix?